The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jibe2015

Reaction score
So it's official, Axl Rose will sing for AC/DC on their upcoming tour.
Wonder how they will sound like? I do too, so I gave it a try :)

dormer

Reaction score
Just finished a cover of Forsaker by Katatonia:

My playing is still hit-or-miss, but I'm pretty happy with how the tone, mix, and recording all came out.

It's also easily my favorite Katatonia song, and the one with the best guitar parts imo -- although I like a lot of their songs, the guitars can get kind of repetitive. I'm not sure what else of theirs would be fun to play -- July? Walking by a Wire? Maybe their new album next month will have something awesome on it.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
My cover an older Chevelle tune, I flubbed the bridge but decided to just run with it.

Sergio

Reaction score
Hello guys, I made this short videoclip to support a local luthier: I am testing a custom-tele made by him, maybe not the most metal guitar around but it is a very cool guitar and it was very fun to play it!

This is the first of three videos we made, the song will be featured on my new band's first record, enjoy!:hbang:

Firenzen

Reaction score
Hey guys !

I've been a lurker for a while now, and finally made an account. I will post a video too, but it's not a cover. I just released my 4th song and want to share it with you guys ! And yea, it's instrumental.

Hope you guys like it :hbang: !

midian

Reaction score
Some random song of mine, using a mighty fine Jackson Custom Shop AT Sevenstring :hbang:

stppnwulf

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6SMPaPEvf8

Close To The Sky's new album is ready and it is expected to be released by autumn. Here is a music video as an advance of what is coming. Their powerful prog metalcore will be a delight for fans of Northlane, Heart of a Coward, Architects, Hacktivist, Volumes or Vildhjarta.

After their foundation in 2013 and the release of their first EP "Time Lapse" that same year, this young spanish band has been touring with bands as Novelists, Fathoms, The Royal, Shoot the Girl First, To Kill Achiles or Merge. The new album was recorded at Treeline studios (guitar player Nacho's home studio) and mixed and mastered by Nicolas Delestrade in NDSE recordings (Betraying the martyrs, Novelists, Shoot the Girl First, Our Theory...)

G40RCE-VST

G40RCE-VST
Reaction score

Attachments

• Colossus 01.jpg
    Colossus 01.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 11
')