The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nonumbershere

Reaction score
My band Enochian just released our first music video. We play 7 strings in drop F (for now, our newer material is going double drop C# on 8.. haha). I'm the bass player with the dingwall in this video. Hopefully you guys dig this, we try to be pretty heavy but still pretty. Enjoy!

jibe2015

Reaction score
Anyone else digging the new Life Of Agony record ?
Pretty solid riffing and catchy chorus if you ask me!

Here are some of my favorite parts!

jibe2015

Reaction score
I made a cover of Cochise from Audiosoave as a humble tribute to Chris Cornell (RIP)

I really love this song and I'm very happy with the tones I got on this one (I used TH3 for the rhythm guitars and the solo as well, trying to mimic Tom Morello sound)

Enjoy

JouniK86

Autistic philosopher
Reaction score
Here's a showerfresh attempt at Persefone's "Consciousness" outro, one of my favorite passages ever! Sorry about the shit quality. Honor 1 for life! :D

jibe2015

Reaction score
Hey, here is my latest riff medley, this time from the legendary band that influenced the likes of Metallica and Megadeth: Diamond Head !
Their last album from 2016 is a nice throwback to the NWOBHM era, very catchy stuff!

dimebagfan01

Crunch Berry
Reaction score
My band hopped on a show in Jersey a week ago and we just got featured on the venue's YouTube channel. If you're into thrash with some hints of groove and death metal, check it out!

jibe2015

Reaction score
Here is my cover of Prophets of Rage latest sogng 'Unfuck the World'
Definitely my favorite song from those guys for now!

victim5150

Reaction score
My Ozzy tribute Ozz performing Ozzy and Lita Ford's Close My Eyes Forever at the House of Blues Houston with our friend Steffany Johnson on vocals. AX8 direct to FOH.

')