The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
8NGlFmI.gif

Behold, this Knight's SHRED DUEL with Kirk Hammett, judged by Satan himself!

This post now concludeth!

MattWicklund

God Forbid Guitarist
Reaction score
This sounds really good man! I am impressed with the POD HD tones you were able to produce here. Thank you for sharing the preset so I can check it out!

MattWicklund

God Forbid Guitarist
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Matt Wicklund from Ghost Ship Octavius and God Forbid here. :). I made a couple of videos of me working on some guitar solos for our upcoming album Delirium. I hope that you enjoy the music!

If you like the band and would like to get involved in the creation of this new album please check out our Kickstarter Campaign where you can see what we have available and even preorder the new album! Thanks for taking the time to listen!

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1368844482/ghost-ship-octavius-returns-for-second-album

Video: https://www.facebook.com/GhostShipO...heater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1509845327323492

Tom Sklenar

Reaction score
I want to share with you my very first music video. Yes, it´s my first music video instead I play 13 years on bass. Until this moment I played with many bands, recorded two videoclips and whole CD, but I never did a video of myself. So here it is. It´s a cover of Dream Theater´s song Constant Motion played on my Mayoness Be6 Fretless. As there are many great musicians here, I like to hear your comments and suggestions. I would be very pleased, if you will share this video whenever you can, if you like it.

binz

Reaction score
This was my first video / recording after buying a pod hd500x to test/try out recording and video editing. It's not meant to be taken all to seriously. These were all raw and single tracks from the POD. No Multi-tracking, EQs, Compressors or similar (mainly because I didn't know how to at the time)

Studiostriver

Reaction score
Nice piece! I especially like the sound of the classical guitar in the mix. It's making me feel inspired to put parts like this on the new Ghost Ship Octavius record! Very cool stuff. :).
Thanks a lot. :) I`m glad you liked it and find it inspiration in any way. Here is a newly made video in a different metal style. ;) Cheers

Loz

Reaction score
It's been done a million times but I had to do it!

pcs

Reaction score
I made a cover video of Crystal Mountain by Death, recorded both guitar parts (as well as harmonies although I couldn't get the video for them in because lol iMovie), I used a drum and bass backing track I found on the youtubes

And here's an older vid of me playing Per's solo in Pitch Black Progress by Scar Symmetry

')