The Official Pro-Wrestling Thread

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RCB

Reaction score
A bit of a bump but...

20140817-brock-lesnar-john-cena-summerslam-final-642.jpg

The match was more of a Brock Lesnar squash fest surprisingly. Who ever beats Brock for the title in the future is going to look great since they've crafted him as an unstoppable monster.

Great show overall.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
As an anti-Cena guy...what should I say? ^____^

It's like from forever that I don't follow wrestling with consistence.

Actually from the moment Jeff Hardy and John Morrison left.

WWE is putting up a childish show, I was more an ECW kind of guy...

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm nervous that Roman Reigns is going to be the guy they push to dethrone Lesnar. I like Reigns, but he is not ready yet. I'd love it if Daniel Bryan came back to slay the beast, or the man who is doing some of the best work I've seen in years, Dean Ambrose.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
I'm nervous that Roman Reigns is going to be the guy they push to dethrone Lesnar. I like Reigns, but he is not ready yet. I'd love it if Daniel Bryan came back to slay the beast, or the man who is doing some of the best work I've seen in years, Dean Ambrose.

As much as I would love to seen Dean as champ, this rivalry with Seth Rollins they have him in right now is some of the best work they've had in YEARS

Hollowman

Reaction score
I was enjoying the Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose rivalry until they had to "hiatus it" due to Ambrose starting on the film Lockdown, He and Rollins work well against each other and they are Entertaining in an otherwise starting to stale rehashed group of story-lines from week to week..

As for Lesner his asskicking of Cena at Summer Slam should provide for more interesting goings on there isn't many that are as physically gifted as Lesner or have his attitude for that matter..

Reaction score
The only reason I even bother with the WWE product nowadays is to see Ambrose kill Rollins and see what/who Sandow is going to mock/impersonate next.

RCB

Reaction score
Stinger showing up is definitely a cool thing. I didn't watch TNA to see how well he was holding up, but if that Scorpion Death Drop was any indication of how his body will hold up...then I think he'll do just fine. I just hope he's used wisely.

Now to change the subject a bit, CM Punk finally opened up about his departure in January. It is one hell of a story and kind of a downer, but it has to be heard if you're a wrestling fan.

I can't wait for Colt's next episode with Punk. Plus I'm glad that Colt is adamant that there will be no stupid-fan-sent shoot questions like, "how big is Batista's d*ck" (for fans who listen to YouShoots, you know what I'm talking about...:nuts:)

')