The Official Sevenstring.org Pedalboards & Rigs of The Gods Thread!

• Thread starter Variant
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeadSharrk

Reaction score
I really like Jack White, I'm not just a metal head too. His pedalboard is nice, he has a red and white theme for the White Stripes, copper theme (with his custom guitar too) for The Racontuers, and a Black and White thing going for The Dead Weather.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score
:wavey:

Bumping my thread to keep it alive. Not really a full pedalboard/rig spec, but I thought this was quite interesting. Now, we all know that at his absolute most forgiving, and loaded to the gills with morphine, even the baby Jesus still fucking hates Jack White... but the copper plating of all his pedals is just too cool not to post:

img1972rv6.jpg

:agreed:

I'd contemplate doing something like this with my stuff, but way too many of my pedals are in plastic cases, his are all conveniently in metal housings.

I love Jack White's music. Have you listened to The Dead Weather? They seriously kick some ass. I've seen another of Jack's pedal set ups where all the pedals were red.

book_of_lies777

Reaction score
Matt Pike (Sleep, High on Fire) rig(and EXACT amp settings) as seen in the rig run-down video with Premiere Guitar.com:

(He runs a dual-amp rig)

Kerry King 2203 JCM800

presence - 9
bass - 8
middle - 0
treble - 5
master volume - 5
master preamp - 8/9
gate - 5
assult/intensity - 10
'the Beast' switch - ?

Soldano SLO 100

normal(preamp) - 7
overdrive(preamp) - 11
bass - 11
middle - 6
treble - 4/5
normal master - 4/5
overdrive master - 4
presence - 4

pedals

A/B box
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
regen - 11 o'clock
mix - 12 o'clock
delay - 3:30 o'clock
BOSS TU-3 Tuner

He runs 3 or 4 Emperor 4x12 speaker cabs, depending on the size of the venues(not sure of the speakers inside).

terrormuzik

Reaction score
Pin's (Aliases, ex Sikth) rig:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
He also usues G system. And Zakk Wylde OD, some compressor (carl martin??) and one more thing but I can't remember what is it and He's deleted this photo from his fb..