The official UEFA Euro '08 Thread

• Thread starter Guitarwizard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
68.jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

man, yesterdays match just PROVED again that austria national-eleven was, is and always will be a retarted bunch of shitheads. in the first 15 minutes there were 3, i repeat: THREE 100%-percent-chances, which just have to be realized.

polands goal was completely offside, the interview on austrias TV with the polish coach afterwards was pretty funny how he denied everything "i cannot see any offside here, don't know where you see this" - and yeah, the penalty was a little bit too much, but otherwise: he didn't give the first one, which should have been a 100%-penatly, so this was kinda fair i think.

anyway, i hope that latest on monday this whole over-ptariotism-shit over here will end.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
i hope that latest on monday this whole over-ptariotism-shit over here will end.

This is why I want Germany to loose.
Schweinsteiger's foul against Croatia was symbolic: They're just dickheads, and they just can't ever confess if someone's better then them.

v7_

Reaction score
Germany will be lucky to get a draw against Austria on monday, seeing how they played yesterday... How our media ever saw us as some kind of favorite is way beyond me :squint:

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
I hope the Netherlands will let Rumania win, so that Italy and France are out.
And also Austria should win against Germany, so they're kicked out.
That way, it would be a REALLY interresting championship. :agreed:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
the guy with blond dyed hair from Austria fauled Bak first, he should recive yellow card not Bak :squint:

true.

despite the fact that i hate him most of all austria players, he is a complete dickhead. :lol:

so, today is austrias last match and i can see already thousand of little flags (which every asshole has now on his car) will lay round on the streets tomorrow.

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
Well, I always knew there were some football talents on 1/6 of the world's surface. :lol:

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
WHAT? The Rus beat the shit out of vikings?:scratch:

Russia in the quarters? This is gonna be pretty interesting...

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
... And Russia beats Sweden and makes it to the quarterfinals... :eek:

First time in their history.

That's not strictly true. The USSR reached the Final of Euro 88, where they lost to Holland (and Van Basten scored one of the most amazing goals in world football).

Seeing as the Russian Federation has only been around since 1991 when the Soviet Union was dissolved and there have only been 8 tournaments since then (and particularly taking into consideration that most of the best players in the Soviet side were from Ukraine) it's not surprising.

Russia were superb last night. Hiddink has really got them playing attractive fast paced football. Don't expect them to go much further though.

')