The only Jackson that has made me nut

• Thread starter IwantTacos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

syzygy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is so dang sick.

If Aristides could do an asymmetrical v like this but with their Hantug trem on it, my wallet would be in so much danger.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Well I think the half-casket inlays are kinda classy!
Wait, that's what they are? To me, they looked like steel out buildings/"pole barns" you'd see on any random farm.

P1000491.jpg

Mitri

Meat Tree.
Reaction score
My lady friend, who seriously doesn't like V-shaped guitars said that not only does she like this jackson but that she also respects it because it looks like it came straight out of a side scrolling 80's video game.

This guitar can be my new aesthetic. It'll match my 7 string gunmetal burst Zeus bass perfectly!

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Man I think this thing is super cool!

It kinde of just seems right all the proportions, angles etc!

Love everything about it!!

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Are they still trying to decide which headstock design to use? Also it has already been said but the inlays are gross

jco5055

Reaction score
Even though they kinda do look weird, I think headless Vs would be perfect, since you get the fret access and more classical style posture with a V but also the benefits of headless...too bad the only other headless V is Kiesel I think?

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Are they still trying to decide which headstock design to use? Also it has already been said but the inlays are gross

Yeah, the pentagon would be better as a quadrangle or triangle. The five sides are not sharp enough for this axe.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Even though they kinda do look weird, I think headless Vs would be perfect, since you get the fret access and more classical style posture with a V but also the benefits of headless...too bad the only other headless V is Kiesel I think?
Ormsby Metal V, but I'm unsure if any have actually made of the headless models have made into the wild yet

run16-METAL-V.png

always thought the Ormsby headless stuff had overly long bridges and headpieces tho, seems they could subtract an inch from both tbh

IwantTacos

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ormsby Metal V, but I'm unsure if any have actually made of the headless models have made into the wild yet

run16-METAL-V.png

always thought the Ormsby headless stuff had overly long bridges and headpieces tho, seems they could subtract an inch from both tbh

I think I need a headless v
Tele sss setup. With a trem.

Yes.

Bearitone

Reaction score
I like the headstock a lot.
Looks great and lets you actually hang the guitar.

I don’t know why people are shutting on the inlays when shark inlays are way fugly imo.

Pirhanna inlays are the best Jackson inlays imho

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Jackson: Doesn't have a fretboard triangle behind the nut.
Also Jackson: Pentagons bro.

It's not my thing but I get it. It's the 'headstock shape' and then the 'headstock' inlay and then the inlays.

Other than that the bevels are a little too Casio for my liking.

This one is definitely a win in my book.

')