The Orange Dual Dark is back... but its not dark

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

M14134000001000-00-2000x2000.jpg

Limited edition (no clue on availability). White tolex only. Channel A is apparently re voiced to be slightly more vintage and closer to the OR100 while also still being able to get high gain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I think it looks weird with the white tolex. Also a Matamp GT1 is like $100 more and is cooler and sounds better and you could also just get a Rockerverb instead cuz those are dope so idk why someone would buy this lol

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I think it looks weird with the white tolex. Also a Matamp GT1 is like $100 more and is cooler and sounds better and you could also just get a Rockerverb instead cuz those are dope so idk why someone would buy this lol
I thought the same thing but the DD seems to have a loyal cult following. Probably why they brought it back

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Ngl kinda looks like ass with the white headshell. I might have been more excited for this if I didn't already have a TVerb

Moongrum

Reaction score
are these handwired and/or on turreboard? why is it so expensive for having no features?

')