The project continues... ET Guitars RG7 body

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Okay, I have some pictures showing the body's progress.

This shows the grain ehancement:

Picture075.jpg

This shows the purple finish:

Picture079.jpg

:yum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Ernie has just informed me that the burst is done, and that he is now approaching the final stages of spraying the final clearcoat. :D

Pics will follow, I'm sure. :metal:

noob_pwn

Reaction score
Ernie has just informed me that the burst is done, and that he is now approaching the final stages of spraying the final clearcoat. :D

naices!
Ernie is such a good dude, my bass player lives in his town and he built a custom for me a while back

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
That Bichon is awesome! I have a 4 year old bichon, she's so fluffy and affectionate. She's also really hyper and barks a lot, too. Is it the same way with Rocky?

Nice, that guitars going to look beautiful, especially the fact that it's purple. There just aren't enough purple production guitars. Wait...are there any purple production guitars other than Agiles?:scratch:

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
naices!
Ernie is such a good dude, my bass player lives in his town and he built a custom for me a while back

:agreed:

That Bichon is awesome! I have a 4 year old bichon, she's so fluffy and affectionate. She's also really hyper and barks a lot, too. Is it the same way with Rocky?

Yeah, no-one can even walk past the front gate without him losing it. :lol: He too is really affectionate. :agreed:

Nice, that guitars going to look beautiful, especially the fact that it's purple. There just aren't enough purple production guitars. Wait...are there any purple production guitars other than Agiles?:scratch:

There's the Jackson PC1, but that's closer to blue. There's also the PRS Allender model, but I'm not sure if the purple version is still in production.

Next time you speak to him, ask if my Mahogony RG is done :D

What have you got in the works with ET?

Alright fuckers, I have some proper p0rn for you. :scream:

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Jontain

Reaction score
Holy hell the fade makes it look stunning, epic man!

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score

Latest posts

')