The Punisher - Metal/Ambient Interlude - Axe Fx Ultra - SD2.0 - New Version - 04/10

Allen1uk

Reaction score
So i have been working on a new track, stepping away from the Ambient music as i have lost track and train of thought on it, I have been putting together this track and homing some of my production skills and was wondering what you all think.

The track is called 'The Punisher' and has a small movie sample at the start. Recorded all through Axe Fx Ultra, Bass through Mark Bass Studio and Superior Drummer 2.0 Drums and produced in plug in and out.

Hints? Tips? Please disclose your thoughts, they are appreciated, And as always, visit my blog/Bandcamp/Soundcloud :)

[EDIT - New Version added - New production, Bass line finished - Vocals and lead guitar in works.]

The Punisher - New Demo by Allen Baker on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanx

Allen Baker

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brootalboo

My boo
Reaction score
It's sound good, the bass is really high though and compositionally other than the clean interlude part it's just a long breakdown. I wanna hear the lead guitar!

Raxa

om nom nom
Reaction score
nice riffs!
really Crime and Punishment!

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Eh...I'd say you could use some work?

The guitar tone seems really rough, almost as if it's not being driven enough. If that's what you were going for, you got it.

The drums just as a whole need more time put in. Some velocity doctoring, as well as some tomfoolery with the EQ and compression, and you'll be good to go.

')