The Rules Of Metal

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I thought the "3 completely unrelated words" part was pretty funny...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SevenString

RJ-D0 : Heavy Metal Droid
Reaction score
Metal:

index004012.gif

NOT metal:

index004014.gif

Metal:

index004013.gif

PAINFULLY SO FUCKING NOT METAL - RIGHTEOUS FLEXING MUST BE ADMINISTERED THROUGH A TIME WARP BACK TO THE 80s SO THAT THIS ABOMINATION CAN NEVER COME TO PASS!!!

index004011.gif

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
Does the maximalcollision site no longer exist? I'm dying to meet Valroth the metal warrior.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Valgorth, TRUE METAL WARRIOR. Yeah its still up somewhere. lol

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Usagi, is that Galactus with a guitar in your avatar pic? :scratch:

Yes, that is the fretburning devourer of worlds GALACTUS! Thanks for noticing. The pic got a bit on the blurry side when I shrunk it.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
usagi said:
Yes, that is the fretburning devourer of worlds GALACTUS! Thanks for noticing. The pic got a bit on the blurry side when I shrunk it.
That's awesome. I have always really dug Galactus. When an interesting and complex villain.

Cool avatar choice, dude. :metal:

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
That's awesome. I have always really dug Galactus. When an interesting and complex villain.

Cool avatar choice, dude. :metal:

Thanks, one of the advantages of kids. I can buy this stuff and not feel too nerdy. I like the old Marvel books they're a blast to read instead of Dr Suess.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
hey, i know this is going way the hell off-topic, but has anyone else played the 'silver surfer' nintendo game? the opening theme song when it first boots up is really sweet. i tabbed it out for a student a couple years back, but i lost my master copy.

losing master copies is so not metal.

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
This thread is TRUE AS FUCK! :fawk:

I just read this for the first time a few minutes ago! I've been laughing my ass off at how awesome this is.

It now explains the ever so common reply to my AJFA thread of "This thread is TRUE!" :hbang:

I now feel 100% at home on this forum. You guys share the exact same sense of humor with me, not to mention the Admin is a Stephen King fan, and all of us play 7-strings (which in itself seems to be an elite class of humans).

:shred: :shred: < - lefty rocker

Reaction score
Hail Kill Hail!
Death to False Metal!
I am delighted. The Adminishredder is bad as (*$% to have administered this righteousness. And finally I have realized why it is that I obtain so many BM albums that I never listen to - it is the TRUE way!

::flexes::

Dear gods . . . there's metal flowing through my veins *growls and dances in the woods with an axe*

')