The Rules Of Metal

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

machinegunriffer82

Reaction score
there shoudnt be any rules in metal. because rules are another word for limitations and there shoudnt be any limitations in metal.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
machinegunriffer82 said:
there shoudnt be any rules in metal. because rules are another word for limitations and there shoudnt be any limitations in metal.

word, and no one likes rules or limitations on music! music is creation. Even though the rules thing posted here was just a bit of fun, but i know what you mean! :hbang:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Are rules to be a metal guy? are rules to be a punk? are rules to be a skinhead? are rules to be a rudeboy?

There was other rules that were very funny.

I remember one that said "if you use a metallica shirt, it had to be after the black album. Remember, metallica died with cliff."

militant_x

Reaction score
bad ass! sorry, i just realized the little window that opens with the icons also scrolls horizontally.

:flex:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I printed out the rules of metal and gave them to my friend Zach so he has spread them all around the place he works. :metal:

talon97

the ninja from hell
Reaction score
metal shouldnt have any rules, isnt that how it got started in the first place? by breaking the rules? food for thought.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
true

I always wondered what all this talk of "false" was and that, but now I am thoroughly enlightened! Bad ass!

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
This is the funniest fuckin thing i have read !! awesome!

')