'The Safety Fire' Megathread: 'Grind the Ocean' Now Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
they NEEEEED to come to australia

i cant count how many times ive listened to this album since it came out here in march

the songwriting is so fucking flawless and the vocals work perfectly ahhhh i cant say enough good things about it <333333333

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
got my preorder in the mail. anyone else?

also can anyone tell allinmerch to invest in postertubes or something for next time? my poster was pretty much a crumpled ball of paper.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
FUCKING SOLID. i got mine today with my shirt and the poster.......the poster.....is ruined from customs hahahaha. but its cool i bought it so they could make more money, but ill still put it up. CD is awesome, just superbly awesome.

Contra

Reaction score
Amazing band. I'm so excited to hear them tomorrow night in Milwaukee!
I'm sure they won't disappoint.:hbang:

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I saw these chaps on the sixth and they put on the best show next to Periphery. They may have even played better. Dez and Jo recently got some line6 wireless units and came down and played in the crowd. I've never seen anyone do that before and it was one of the coolest things ever. After the show, I got me a huge hammers shirt and they all signed a poster for me! They're the nicest, most humble people ever! After I got my album this Sunday (I was on spring break last week and my preorder got delivered sometime while I was away) and I haven't stopped listening to it. It's such an amazing album!

Axel32

Reaction score
So peoples posters have been ruined? i don't hold out much hope for mine then lol. Still gonna be waiting a few weeks for mine to arrive, but i know its going to be worth the wait. I just have to resist the urge to grab it off iTunes, maybe i'll just listen to the previews...

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
I wasn't distraught about my poster because I got one signed at the show :D

Doug N

Reaction score
I don't know if this is an error or not, but I just downloaded the entire album for $1.89 at Amazon, no lie.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
^ It is an error, but apparently they haven't fixed it. It was $1.99 on iTunes yesterday as well, but they've fixed that. Everyone from TSF was posting about it yesterday on facebook, haha.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Whos ready for the Ohio show today. It's this guy. hopefully i get to meet everyone. I'd really Like an autograph from everyone there. hopefully that will happen.

but regardless itll be a fucking killer show.

fabriarockz

Lefty! What the Fur?
Reaction score
I don't know if this is an error or not, but I just downloaded the entire album for $1.89 at Amazon, no lie.

This is not a direct response to you, and I know the band encouraged the fans to take advantage of this, but I sincerely don't understand their policy about this situation.

mod edit: we don't discuss piracy here

What I'd like to point out is that if you really want to support this band, wait until Amazon will fix this, and purchase the album at his full price, to REALLY support 'em and the label.

Or at least buy a shirt...

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Just spent the full $8 for it on iTunes. Not really sure with all of Apple's skimming off-the-top if they'll make more on that than the Amazon $2. I hope so. :)

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Awesome show Guys. truly truly awesome. sorry your sound guy was being a Penis. and thanks for signing all of my things even though i just kept bugging you hahaha.

Doug N

Reaction score
This is not a direct response to you, and I know the band encouraged the fans to take advantage of this, but I sincerely don't understand their policy about this situation.

mod edit: we don't discuss piracy here

What I'd like to point out is that if you really want to support this band, wait until Amazon will fix this, and purchase the album at his full price, to REALLY support 'em and the label.

Or at least buy a shirt...

If it's an Amazon screwup on the pricing then TSF isn't going to be impacted. I'm sure they are paid on a unit basis rather than as a percentage of whatever Amazon chooses to sell it for.

Latest posts

')