'The Safety Fire' Megathread: 'Grind the Ocean' Now Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
This saddens me :( I'm glad I got to see them when I did.

I bought an Ultra mystery box as well to have some TSF gear to remember them by. Also the only TSF shirt I own shrank in the wash :lol: anyway...

.... The Safety Fire </3

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
^ Same dude, it bummed me out but hopefully it'll help them out in some manner. Already had 3 shirts but I wore one of them out.

bhakan

Reaction score
Has anybody else not received their mystery box yet? It's been almost a month since I ordered and no word, but they may have just been slow to ship them out or something.

MrYakob

Reaction score
Same here, ordered the giant super mega whatever box. But being in Canada I'm used to any kind of merch order taking atleast a month or so...

Mattykoda

Reaction score
I ordered the 3 shirt mystery box on 7-17 and got my order right around the 29th. I cant remember what day exactly but I didn't get tracking info prior to it shipping out either

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Just received a refund for my large mystery box order. I didn't request a refund so I'm assuming they ran out of mech and couldn't fulfill all the orders, but just a guess.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
I got my mystery box a week or so ago and am really pleased with the shirts and hoodie I got :) everything fits and looks good :yesway:

Kinda sucks that not everyone is getting their boxes though :( I was going to suggest that those of us who got boxes but didn't like the contents could set up a little trade system to hopefully gets merch they'd be more happy with.

Also, I know I'm late to the party, but HOLY CRAP Good Tiger is awesome! Can't wait to get my pre-order :yesway:

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah I got a refund as well, pretty bummed since I ordered like minutes after the announcement went up.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah lame, I have a feeling the orders weren't filed in order of them receiving it is my guess.

ikarus

Reaction score
I just wanted to check this thread, since I have never received anything and I did NOT get a refund! :scratch:

Latest posts

')