The SevenString Pet Thread

• Thread starter Vinnymuse
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
There are some really adorable pets on this thread. I'm a cat owner myself but I don't have any pictures yet and I find it tricky posting pics on this forum. The picture below is not my dog but if he was then I'd name him Babe Ruff.:)

809103b517f552118229724201c4fee9--funny-pictures-of-animals-funny-animals.jpg

;>)/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
-NqNpffbk41byJyNCc-9nHlxNrzD3dH1lCCPz1aZWzIs6u2r1OZe0AahonLTnRxQp10ziIG9lI7LPPKt8wOqAcSfKAlni0Ch4q5TbfLtf9TBioNoic82a5LXIw5jQx0O7GNa_qlUUrvVYSGHTiZdKPYnJ3_pHy-5eRqtNhgsZYJyXwqptdI-Nm0m5NL7sByoHI2sgb0YLYSTQ93ypKX7XSe3Cla-1kJUxukRIi1RIaoErydOQwRBnWebpeScm_-Dcsd7TVLqnZ81CmDY-7c2uQQ_33y30C-8fnC-DFcuuAfYqEzpBeXLR-WLv-qpLFVeBdqbj3s97rw4eXUVePvfRWzUQcJeTws1E_CQnT612A4JWLn6w0TUromLl89Ae2Sg6awjp1Eo-xV4HP-e0x3pOL5ZOWjwANvqwsbyGYlVGvQjeK3fm2qtP-zuWYazopI3kTNL5cKYomkuVWRyxmHlRG7hwgJ7ex9WBiKy8OTvqHyOd86wmn5SD-E_xmh2iMzFVanMyXapLjgUFejySRVlOU2TYtayXcZM8GzeW-QTRoWSBzS-6wueGh1_O_IUBWuySNj8hO-BKkpQyw-2kEQTGNAj3fbn7Z2T=w1920-h952

I don't have the snazziest guitars nor do I have the technical facilities to play them well, but god damn it I have a really cool pet. This is Baloo, my family's newfie. At ~135 lbs, he's considered a runt. Sweetest guy ever though. He's affectionate, drools a lot, sits on your feet and leans on you, and is a viable contender for the world's goodest boy.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Obligatory first Christmas pic of my dear little Jaida. And as expected, she never once went after the tree nor the ornaments. She rubbed her face on the bottom branches a few times when we first put it up but that was it. Such a wonderful girl. Also kinda funny story ( "crazy cat dude" funny anyway). I bought a live tree since that's all I've ever known since I was a kid... always a live tree. Got it home, cut off the bottom, got it upright in the stand, brought it in, watered it, etc. Then my wife gets home and tells me about all the horror stories she's seen online about cats and live trees... the sap, the toxic water, the potential issues from ingesting pine needles, etc. So... off we went to get a fake tree. I hate not being able to have that "real tree aroma" in the house anymore but Jaida's health is far more important. Anyway... Hope everyone and their companions had a good holiday. Cheers!

mpexus

Reaction score
Dood, this looks like Nathan Explosion's cat (if he had one) with actual supernatural tendencies. Is he/she any particular breed?

Not really and the Pic is even deceiving with the Angle, he seems to have a more elongated Face than he really has. Its the super common Black Bombay Cat you see anywhere.

He is a Crazy Cat though:

But a Cool Crazy cat :)

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
Here's my little trooper, he's a pug+boston terrier mix, just turned 9 years old and rockin the salt n pepper look hard.

View media item 1641View media item 1640View media item 1644
We got around 8-9 inches of snow over the past week, he had a blast rolling around in all the fresh powder. Also he is spiderpug.