The Social Networking Thread (Google+ Now Public)

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonydec

Reaction score
I was dependent to tumblr returning in summer season of 2010, for a couple several weeks. I run a few now.. personal, and celebrity based, but haven't been on in a week or two.

Twitter, I'm always on, and I love... Myspace, I was a tad enthusiastic about returning last year, but mainly because of mafia wars... or returning when everyone performed video games on there, hahaha!

I only really use them to keep in touch with those I've become people with online

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I prefer keeping my Facebook etc. to people I know IRL, which is no reflection on anybody I talk to on the forums I visit - I just prefer to keep it to folks from school and what have you. Hope you fellas understand that!

Here, however, is my Soundcloud page, updated semi-frequently and usually with music that is not very good.

ConnorF's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Follow if you like what you hear! (You might... I don't know, depends how low your standards are :lol:)

I'll follow you back.

Latest posts

')