IntoEternity22

Reaction score
Bloodbath have some in B, some in Drop A and some in A standard I'm pretty sure. If I remember correctly, Cry My Name and Hades Rising are in A standard.

Yeah you're right. Iesous is also in A Standard.

You're right. Now that I look at the tabs, the rest of The Fathomless Mastery is in drop A. My bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
-demilich
-malignancy
-beneath the massacre plays in A standard (if not, Drop A)
-IIRC, Anomalous - Cognitive Dissonance is in A Standard (they moved to Ab on OHMnivalent)

Reaction score
After listening to some bands in G, and G# I am sort of thinking of changing my tuning now.

Not sure though. I guess when I play djent stuff it would help. Sort of bummed because my guitar is 25" scale (ARZ307). The thought of trading it just ran through my mind. :/

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure myself, I don't listen to Korn, though it did say in the Ibanez literature that the guitars would be sold tuned to A standard, as that was what Head and Munky used. Sure enough my K7 came tuned to A, but it may well be that Korn play in drop A.

Slavocracy

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure myself, I don't listen to Korn, though it did say in the Ibanez literature that the guitars would be sold tuned to A standard, as that was what Head and Munky used. Sure enough my K7 came tuned to A, but it may well be that Korn play in drop A.
Korn, to my knowledge, has always played in A standard.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Korn has always played in A standard, it's a well known fact.

Much of Taproot's older material (when it's just Mike playing) is A standard on a 6, the band Switched also played in A standard, not to mention some Fear Factory and Divine Heresy.

Latest posts

')