The story of my Sims Ash DNA JEM String

• Thread starter norrin radcliff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
I must have been lucky, i got my swamp ash body pretty fast, it's what turned into the UV from hell...

:lol: Nobody fucks around with James McIlroy.

My sims body, (which is with Adam (elysian)) cracked through the middle, where the glue seam/joint is. :noway: Fuck you Sims.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what I gather, Sims' work and business practices went to shit the moment he got hold of a CNC machine - it's like he thought it would compensate for slacking off on quality and service by the sheer volume of bodies he could make, but he hasn't even got that part right. Granted, the only direct experience I've had with him is when I asked him to judge the Home Depot comp and he accused me of trying to sideline him from entering, but I've never heard/read of anyone whose experience dealing with Patrick Sims has been a purely positive one.

This is really unfortunate. With the fiasco concerning Sherman guitars along with this example, my dreams of having an independent luthier build me something pretty are being squashed.

There are plenty of independent builders who deserve your money, including many on this very board. Also, Sims is in a whole different league to Sherman - Sherman's instruments are generally flawless and dissatisfied Sherman customers are a minority, whereas Patrick Sims seems to peddle mediocre junk than most of his customers never even see.

Mr Violence

Reaction score
Dear frucci3277,

I know of him, but have never dealt with him.

- neosporinme

Izebecool said:
Dear izebecool89,

What the hell is fishy?? The review is pretty self explanatory. I have done business with him in the past & bought some of his bodies, but that doesn't mean I'm him! Geez. I just checked & his eBay acount (simscustomshop) is a current name & has 100% positive feedback and a whole lot more sales than I do so if I was him why would I be using a different name when there's nothing wrong with his eBay name? You make no sence. Stop messaging me. If you don't I'll notify eBay that your harrassing me.

- neosporinme

Oops. Busted.

PeteLaramee

AssMaster General
Reaction score
I'm glad you got some resolution (although not want you wanted). I'm still waiting to hear back any news on my unfinished body from July. He originally told me it would be about 2-4 weeks.

dragsternj

Reaction score
I love it how "this" seller types very similarly to how Patrick Sims does. :lol:

That is absolutely correct. Don't want to sound like a stalker, but by now i can pick a text written by Sims out of 55 others. I also not for a minute believe anything burned ever down. But thats just my opinion. Knowing Sims for some time now there would have been pics of the damage. There is nothing.

the neosporinme guy is definately Patrick, there is no doubt. Hillbillysims is his brother.

L

LGM Guitars

I also not for a minute believe anything burned ever down.

Feel free to contact the Station 5 VFD at 8327 Standifer Gap Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421 if you would like to have a copy of the fire report, it is public records.

the neosporinme guy is definately Patrick, there is no doubt. Hillbillysims is his brother.

Actually its a guy named Adam Thomas. I have my own username, SimsCustomShop, which has 100% positive feedback, 225 sales, and not one negative in over 2 years....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=simscustomshop&ftab=AllFeedbackhttp://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...omshop%252526amp%25253Bftab%25253DAllFeedback

Some of you guys really need to get your facts strait before you come into a public forum stating all your theories as facts....

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Feel free to contact the Station 5 VFD at 8327 Standifer Gap Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421 if you would like to have a copy of the fire report, it is public records.

Actually its a guy named Adam Thomas. I have my own username, SimsCustomShop, which has 100% positive feedback, 225 sales, and not one negative in over 2 years....

eBay Feedback Profile for simscustomshophttp://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...omshop%252526amp%25253Bftab%25253DAllFeedback

Some of you guys really need to get your facts strait before you come into a public forum stating all your theories as facts....

So this is patrick? I thought you were banned. You really have a lot of nerve to show up around here after all the people you've fucked over dude.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, I see Sims can't keep his mouth shut, yet again. LGM will not be posting here.

dragsternj

Reaction score

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=simscustomshop&ftab=AllFeedback

Hey Pat. Also thought you are banned, but i also know you are popping up as LGM now. :) As stated above i said its my opinion that nothing burned down. Still don't believe it, but also not important to me. But if it did burn down than i find it amazing that you had the funds to pay Jeremy for LGM as the rumor says and not pay the people back whos property got damaged. But thats just you.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')