You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Genome

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/tesseractband/status/466226474631299072

Ah yes, Europen tour with AAL in October/November, hopefully they stop in Ireland!

dnc.gif

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Ooooh nice one! Tesseract were in Ireland last year supporting Lamb of God. It was funny watching people who have never listened to them before trying to headbang with a constant look of utter bemusement :lol: But man, if they miss Ireland I'll go ape! :mad:

bmth4111

Reaction score
So are these guys still running Ultras direct using the FAS amp live? I mean there tone seems to cut so much live but still is full. Also im guessing they used the the same unit/amp model during the recording of altered state?

bhakan

Reaction score
Just went on facebook, saw this:

"We have amicably parted ways with Ashe as we have found ourselves in different places, creatively. Ashe is a fantastic talent and will continue to be successful in his career and we wish him the absolute best!
Moving forward for TesseracT – Daniel Tompkins will be rejoining us as a full time member of the band. Starting from our main stage performance at Sonisphere, UK on 05.07.14. We are also looking forward to starting writing and recording album three with Daniel, which will begin later this year."

First, I was bummed because I loved Ashe, but then I saw that Dan was rejoining and I just about exploded.

zerofocus

Reaction score
Just went on facebook, saw this:

"We have amicably parted ways with Ashe as we have found ourselves in different places, creatively. Ashe is a fantastic talent and will continue to be successful in his career and we wish him the absolute best!
Moving forward for TesseracT – Daniel Tompkins will be rejoining us as a full time member of the band. Starting from our main stage performance at Sonisphere, UK on 05.07.14. We are also looking forward to starting writing and recording album three with Daniel, which will begin later this year."

First, I was bummed because I loved Ashe, but then I saw that Dan was rejoining and I just about exploded.

I literally just saw that bomb on the facebook too

its a shame but I guess things don't always work out for everyone and what they want etc

very interesting that Dan is coming back, it'll be cool to hear do some altered state stuff such as eclipse

my only "gripe" (I use the term loosely as I'm not too bothered just more curious) with this is how it will affect Dan's other projects such as Skyharbour and In Colour as I'm looking forward to them very much

best of luck to all involved

piggins411

Reaction score
It's too bad that guy left, but Dan being back makes me want to listen to them again. Also, why the hell can't these guys hold on to a vocalist? :lol:

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
:rofl: They've had one vocalist PER album.

Terribly upset that he's leaving because Altered State has been in CONSTANT rotation since it's inception. But hoping the live setlist contains both old and new, I'm all for the change. Bringing Dan back will make a lot of fans happy or not mind this change at all from what it seems, well planned/played.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
wtflol :lol:

Quite frankly, I am happy to hear this though. Nothing against Ashe, but Dan has by far been my favorite tesseract vocalist

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
What the ....? Dan's back? What about skyharbour? I'm happy but jeez they need some consistency!

Edit: This is so unexpected I just don't know how to react. Dan is by far one of my favorite modern clean vocalists and I'm glad he's coming back. He really just worked so well with tesseract. Especially since this means he might start doing screams again which I really miss in his other work.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
All I can say about this news is "thank god". I enjoyed the last album with Ashe, but couldn't help but feel that it would have been much better with Dan. I actually would have really loved to hear what Elliot had to offer.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Yes... Yes... YES! Ashe was great but this news has just made my night. Skyharbor, Tesseract and WMBB. So much Dan goodness!!!

Moo

Reaction score
With the exception of Concealing Fate Part 1 I liked everything on Altered State more. Damnit :lol:

same here, i hope all those "Danwasbetteract" people won't kill me for having that opinion :D I'm just glad I saw them live with Ashe once.

I secretly hoped for the second album to be some sort of "Altered State Part 2" because I loooved Altered State and I still cant get enough of it, but I guess that's not going to happen :squint:

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
Oh thank God they're going with Dan again. I love Ashe with TesseracT, but if they split ways, I'm just glad they didn't get ANOTHER new guy.

Also, I'm freaking STOKED to find out what Ashe is gonna do next.

')