You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Can I just say that I BELIEVE your singer. I hope that serves you well when the album is released, I hope someone pushes it hard enough to reach people. In my opinion once that happens you will be away laughing

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
dammit, i can´t wait! i just saw the video of the making of and stuff, and the part looking at the viewfinder screen on the camera looked amazing! i love those cameras too, it´s like they made a great camera for photography, and had some spare time left, and just kinda went "hey, you guys wanna slop in a full HD video function that snuffs out all current video cameras even remotely close to the same price? okay then!"

the sad thing is that watching the video will make me want the album really badly AND give me GAS for that camera :lol:

generation_trip

Reaction score
ahaha i noticed the other day was sat watching scuzz and was like hey tesseract are on
is a good video man and a good song.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Thats great man! I've seen you around a lot lately, your performance in Music & Lyrics is awesome. :wub:

I'll check out Scuzz for the video, new album shall be awesome. :D

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Supported Tesseract on saturday ... was unreal
crazy amazing infact :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Supported Tesseract on saturday ... was unreal
crazy amazing infact :lol:

Ah epic win dude :hbang: If I'd known you were there too I might've tried to definitely get down. Would be cool to meet more peeps.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
I didn't even know Scuzz was still going, I stopped venturing into those channels a long time ago when it became an emofest. Congrats on getting the video on tv though!

mos

Slappa Da Bass
Reaction score
ha bloody ha.

Yeah I got paid a shit load in Music & Lyrics lol. Funded the whole TesseracT album, video and had a chunk of change left over for some hookers at the end.

Gigs last week were fantastic, we had a few results which we'll talk about later.

Video is currently on around 6 times a day, so no doubt everyone will be sick of us soon enough :)

Scuzz is great man, has about double the audience of Kerrang which is impressive for an independant channel.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Fucks sake Hugh

ive been sat here writing this essay all day with scuzz on waiting for this damn video and it hasnt come on yet. Im getting bored of waiting for your face to appear on my TV :lol:

Dan

Reaction score
WAIT

ok, now ive finally seen it!

Not bad! However there is a distinct lack of cowbell, this upset me greatly. That and hookers, it needed more hookers...

Dan

Reaction score
^ believe me, if you had to write an essay on Bernard Leach and how he and his contemporaries created a climate wherein studio ceramics became an accepted art form you would want more hookers :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
ha bloody ha.

Yeah I got paid a shit load in Music & Lyrics lol. Funded the whole TesseracT album, video and had a chunk of change left over for some hookers at the end.

Gigs last week were fantastic, we had a few results which we'll talk about later.

Video is currently on around 6 times a day, so no doubt everyone will be sick of us soon enough :)

Scuzz is great man, has about double the audience of Kerrang which is impressive for an independant channel.

I watched that with my ex, you made special times for us. :wub:

Scuzz is great, plays a few more different bands (like you guys) whereas Kerrang has become an embarassment in my eyes, with Green Day/MCR specials and nothing but scene bands between. :noplease: Glad you guys are getting played though, you deserve it. I need to see you live soon. :yesway:

')