You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mos

Slappa Da Bass
Reaction score
LOL - yep I got fucking bored, so spent most of the shoot seeing how far I could spin...got up to at least 720. no shit! The heavy bass gives you so much momentum :p

Grading - or gradiation, colour gradiating, is all about balancing the tone between shots, so they are uniform. To use a lose analogy, like compressing audio perhaps to make it all sit at the same level. I'm no expert, but certain tones, have a cinematic quality to it, which raw footage sometimes does not. Add a little bit of post production filters and effects and a video that cost less than my bass guitar can look like it had a decent budget.

It's getting some major views dudes, thanks!!!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
cool! I liked that , I never took the time to listen to these guys.
for some reason I thought I had given them a listen in the past and they had more of a "core" type screamer as a vocalist ?:scratch:
And it turned me off . This I liked a lot:yesway:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
LOL - yep I got fucking bored, so spent most of the shoot seeing how far I could spin...got up to at least 720. no shit! The heavy bass gives you so much momentum :p

Grading - or gradiation, colour gradiating, is all about balancing the tone between shots, so they are uniform. To use a lose analogy, like compressing audio perhaps to make it all sit at the same level. I'm no expert, but certain tones, have a cinematic quality to it, which raw footage sometimes does not. Add a little bit of post production filters and effects and a video that cost less than my bass guitar can look like it had a decent budget.

It's getting some major views dudes, thanks!!!

ah, that´s actually something i´m very concerned with when i´m editing some more serious stuff! didn´t know it had a name though :)

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
cool! I liked that , I never took the time to listen to these guys.
for some reason I thought I had given them a listen in the past and they had more of a "core" type screamer as a vocalist ?:scratch:
And it turned me off . This I liked a lot:yesway:

Maybe you heard the old vocalist? The other demo they have up right now has a little bit of screaming in it but it's definitely not a "core" type of sound:

Badass stuff:metal:

Mexi

Reaction score
want...album...now...:scream: edit: I've always loved concealing fate part 1, hell I even learned it on my 6string. soooo good.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Yeah, it's all in the grading! Well the source and the grading, and not fucking it up in between. Much like mixing audio!

We stressed from the start that the grading should be as good as we can get. A little bit of post fx for strobing and that was it.

The DoP used a 7D. We have access to a 5D mk2 which is on tour with us always, so we've been filming one song a gig at 30fps 1080p HD!!!

Hopefully, we'll get enough footage to cobble together a tour diary style video, and see if we can get that released. If not on the TV, then at least online. Again though, the grading will be the be all and end all on that.

Looking to get further into film, as I think it could work really well with our music to have a full video show as well as the music. All pie in the sky dreams at the moment however.

Cheers guys,

Mos
TesseracT

I have a 5D MkII they rule. :wub: Look forward to seeing more footage.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Did they change singers? I was infatuated by the demo of Concealing Fate.... but this... It doesnt have the same umph.

Edit: now I see there was a singer change. Alright.

Mexi

Reaction score
pretty sure most people haven't heard concealing fate pt.3. and he said new "live footage" not new songs.
that being said, pretty good quality vids, makes me want the album even more.

')