You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I literally just fist pumped while repeating "YES!!!". The missus was like "wtf?".

Fantastic news! Made my week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mexi

Reaction score
great news! considering the album has been done and ready for so long means that we could possibly see an album release within the next 2-3 months imo

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
Devin himself said the US tour will have a lot more dates. Those are just the confirmed ones right now.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Never heard of these guys before. Sounds excellent already unsigned. I hope they only get better! Good shit!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
fuckyeah-capslock.jpg

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
This is verrry good news. :yesway:
I will definitely have to go see them.
And Devin Townsend for the first time, FINALLY. :shred:

B36arin

Reaction score
HOLY BAAAALLS!!! Get that tour to Europe NAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Seriously, that's just ridiculous...

B36arin

Reaction score
This has made my month! I don't know if I can stand the tension of expecting Sol Niger Within v2 AND One... This is going to be one hell of a ride!

ManBeast

Reaction score
Can NOT wait, my understanding is that the album is done they were just working on a band friendly contract. Hopefully the album can come out asap.

Congrats guys.

Skyblue

Reaction score
Hell to the fucking yes
hopefully the album will come out asap

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
wow! they´ve gotten this far without being signed? i thought they got signed a while ago, but apparently not! :lol:

i´m also waiting patiently for that album... and seeing them tour with devin sounds like heaven! seriously, i´d die a happy man if i could see that!

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
wow! they´ve gotten this far without being signed? i thought they got signed a while ago, but apparently not! :lol:

i´m also waiting patiently for that album... and seeing them tour with devin sounds like heaven! seriously, i´d die a happy man if i could see that!

:agreed:

Rick has a point, I hope they play all of the U.S. Dates, especially the unannounced ones.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
Sure is awesome in here

:agreed:

i feel like "our team" just found out we've qualified for a championship or something. great news. i agree with everyone else... they have been unsigned forever and it hasn't slowed them down a bit. i assumed they were already signed, thus their "legal junk" rebuttal as to why the album was taking so long to actually release.

either way im super happy. i just hope CM doesn't want to take the tracks and do any more processing to it before release. just stamp those discs and go! it could be on a store-bought CD-R for all i care!!! :hbang:

')