You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

ManBeast

Reaction score
Concealing Fate is finally available for pre-order for from today. The only place you can get this special limited edition CD is from Century Media's US web-store CM Distro and our own webstore.

US fans please purchase from CM DISTRO - YOUR PREMIERE METAL STORE FOR OVER 10 YEARS

Non US fans please purchase from TesseracT — Home

"Concealing Fate is where TesseracT began. A 27 minute exploration of where we were, where we are, and where we're aiming to be. So, it's fitting that we release it, in it's entirety as a stand alone piece. We can't thank Century Media enough for the opportunity they have given us to release Concealing Fate in tthis format. It's funny because Acle wrote Epiphany (Part 5) first, and we kind of wrote backwards from there. And the first thing that we did with Dan was 20 seconds of Origin (Part 6). But, it somehow all fits together, and seems to have a purpose and sense of direction.

We enjoy playing the whole thing through from start to finish, and to be honest it kind of feels odd when we don't. So, sit back and enjoy the ride!"

The release date for this momentous debut is October 12th 2010.

The track listing is as follows:

Concealing Fate
i - Acceptance
ii - Deception
iii - The Impossible
iv - Perfection
v - Epiphany
vi - Origin

Approx. running time 27 minutes.

Just ordered, still waiting to get confirmation if this is on "One" or this is our only opportunity to get this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tesseract

Reaction score
Hey up chaps! Thought i'd spam a little about the Tesseract EP here incase any of you don't know yet.
You can pre order the Concealing Fate EP here if you're interested:
CM DISTRO - YOUR PREMIERE METAL STORE FOR OVER 10 YEARS (US Pre Orders)
TesseracT — Home (UK/Europe/Elsewhere)

The release date is October 12th 2010.
The track listing is as follows:
Concealing Fate
i - Acceptance
ii - Deception
iii - The Impossible
iv - Perfection
v - Epiphany
vi - Origin

Noice!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Will copies of the EP and shirts be on sale at the Basick show?

Plankis

Reaction score
In a way it feels better having Concealing Fate in ep form. Just didn't feel right to me with all those singles before that epic monster.
But I was really looking forward listening to Eden. The preview of that song is amazing.

So I guess you guys have to rerecord the songs again? And add half an hour worth of songs? Good luck!

Fred

Reaction score
Pre-ordered on the UK site, shame about there not being a T-shirt for those outside the US - I'll very probably preorder from the US site as well when international orders open. Too fucking stoked now I've got over the disappointment of this not being the full album release!

ManBeast

Reaction score
Right on, ordered this last night.

Question, are these songs still going to be on "One" or is this the only opportunity to get these tracks?

')