You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Plankis

Reaction score
Damn, time to put on the ignore-glasses. Can't spoil anymore of the album!

klami

Reaction score
I really enjoy this track! Not long till the album now :yesway:

Gothberg

I'm a rookie, eh?
Reaction score
honestly, best song so far.
the ep ruled, but damn, this is groooouuveeeyeh.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
And this is what they released FIRST? (other than the EP of course) 9 minutes of awesome.

Fuck me, this album is going to be incredible.

Reaction score
Damn, time to put on the ignore-glasses. Can't spoil anymore of the album!

Ughhh, this. I've already heard the majority of the album, can't go spoiling the only song I haven't heard. (Aside from Hollow, but.. could that be the intro-ish song they play live?)

LamaSabachthani

Reaction score
Can anyone with a mathematical background explain to me what a tesseract actually is? I know it's some sort of a polygon with a cube within a cube... but what the hell does that mean? and what mathematical rule or hypothesis does it illustrate?

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Can anyone with a mathematical background explain to me what a tesseract actually is? I know it's some sort of a polygon with a cube within a cube... but what the hell does that mean? and what mathematical rule or hypothesis does it illustrate?

I think it's the four-dimensional representation of a cube.

Reaction score
I think it's the four-dimensional representation of a cube.

Yes, it's really just the 4-dimensional version of a cube, like a cube is a 3-dimensional version of a square.

To start, Polygons are 2D shapes, usually with equal sides and lengths. Polyhedra are 3D shapes built from multiple polygons, like a cube is built from 6 squares. Polychora are the 4D shapes, similarly built from multiple polyhedra. So a tesseract isn't just a cube within a cube, that's only one of the many ways we can view the shape. A tesseract is really built from 8 cubes; one cube in the center, 6 cubes joined to every side of that center cube, and one that can be thought of as "outside" of those cubes, taking up the space that is left.

Describing 4D space is really difficult, if someone else has a better way to, please. :lol:

JTL

ss.org lurker
Reaction score
A tesseract is a hypercube. It exists in the 4th dimension (time). If your into theoretical physics check out this book.... Michio kaku - hyperspace.

Oh ya, awesome track lol!

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
A tesseract is the thing that blows up a vertical and a horizontal line of blocks for you when playing Bejeweled. ;)

Latest posts

')