You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
A tesseract is a hypercube. It exists in the 4th dimension (time). If your into theoretical physics check out this book.... Michio kaku - hyperspace.

Oh ya, awesome track lol!

A Tesseract's existence doesn't have to do anything with time. It exists in the fourth spatial dimension. Calling the fourth dimension "time" is something commonly done by physicists, but a Tesseract is a completely theoretical mathematical construct, existing in 4-D Euclidean space.

Fourth dimension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
ahh damn :lol: i didnt know :( I DIDNT KNOOOOOOOOW!

:lol: it's cool man. i might have inadvertently drawn attention to it now. so i hope this thread doesn't turn into another djent debate. :rolleyes:

i can't wait for tabs for this song. i've been trying to play it all this morning but i can't get the fingering right for those high notes that accompany the heavy low notes. everything is super uncomfortable for my hand.

Reaction score
I didn't realize this song was like 9 minutes long until I listened to it on youtube. It's awesome:metal::lol:

There's still Sunrise and April's song too:metal:

True, but all of the old versions have been around forever. From what live videos I've seen, April is a lot more atmospheric and Dan's vocals are really enticing. I also know that Acle didn't like Sunrise, so they've probably changed it up a lot. Can't wait for that, because Sunrise was a favorite of mine.

..I also caved and listened to Eden. :yesway::yesway::yesway: Now to wait until the next album or ep. :(

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
I was just wondering when this was going to finally come out. Thanks for posting. :cheers:
And just to say, the production value of this video is insane.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
The main character remained far too calm for the situation at hand. :lol:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Holy Shit that's awesome :eek:
Still could need some low-end but damn.. this is cool :hbang:

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Pretty damn awesome, as always!
but am i the only one who thinks their singer sounds a whoooooooooole lot like the guy from Linkin Park?

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Pretty damn awesome, as always!
but am i the only one who thinks their singer sounds a whoooooooooole lot like the guy from Linkin Park?

Probably. I don't think he sounds anything like him at all, I hear no similarities. :shrug:

I loved the video and love the song. TesseracT never cease to amaze me.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Probably my favorite song they've done yet. They really do a great job of interpreting the angular Meshuggah feel but keep it head-bobbingly accessible. :yesway:

The vid, I'm guessing, is similar because the same director/production crew that did CAFO probably spawned this (correct me if I'm wrorg)... it's not like Patric Ullaeus' usually cool vids don't have a similar feel as well. Bands can have a "style" so can visual media artists. :squint:

As for Dan sounding like Chester from L.P.: Yeah I can see it... like the best parts Chaz can belt... and over a band that doesn't make me want to ear-flush with lye. :lol:

Also: Hacride are awesome. :agreed:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably my favorite song they've done yet. They really do a great job of interpreting the angular Meshuggah feel but keep it head-bobbingly accessible. :yesway:

The vid, I'm guessing, is similar because the same director/production crew that did CAFO probably spawned this (correct me if I'm wrorg)... it's not like Patric Ullaeus' usually cool vids don't have a similar feel as well. Bands can have a "style" so can visual media artists. :squint:

As for Dan sounding like Chester from L.P.: Yeah I can see it... like the best parts Chaz can belt... and over a band that doesn't make me want to ear-flush with lye. :lol:

Also: Hacride are awesome. :agreed:

The video was done by the same guy that did SiKth's Bland Street Bloom video. I dunno if he also did CAFO

')