You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
not whining, it's an opinion buddy.

If it's so, then I'm mislead by the internet. It looked like you stated it to be a fact. My bad I guess then...

Yep,a forum is for us to share opinions,expecially different ones cause differences rule,if you can't stand other opinions only because they're different from yours,don't go to a forum,keep yourself alone in your bedroom crying about people who don't agree to you

Hey hey hey wait a second. Now when did I say I couldn't stand your opinion? I said that your post was written like it was a fact (About DT being superior with I&W coming out and all being so damn musical and cheesy. And about people "overreacting" just when they surprisingly liked a good band) even though it consisted a lot of opinions.

If I'm mislead, or if you typed it out in a misleading way, say it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Hey hey hey wait a second. Now when did I say I couldn't stand your opinion? I said that your post was written like it was a fact (About DT being superior with I&W coming out and all being so damn musical and cheesy. And about people "overreacting" just when they surprisingly liked a good band) even though it consisted a lot of opinions.

If I'm mislead, or if you typed it out in a misleading way, say it.

Where/when did I ever mention your name or quote you?
Never.
It was only a general opinion about different opinions.
I respect all opinions,I never was rude or disrespectful to someone who had a different opinion.In fact I love discussing with people with different opinions cause they could add something different to my life.

Besides that WHOEVER you are instead of going to other members profiles and posting dumb name callings which you'd never do face to face,go practice and maybe make some music.Seriously name callings behind a puter keyboard is dumbness and cowardice.Instead of doing that learn how to respect other people opinions even if you disagree 100%.
There are people here from all around the world so respect when they make ENGLISH mistakes,first because it's not a grammar test and second because a lot of guys don't have english as their first language.
I'd never go to any member profile and post dumb name callings,I have better things to do.
Uneducated people is........................:noplease:

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Where/when did I ever mention your name or quote you?
Never.
It was only a general opinion about different opinions.
I respect all opinions,I never was rude or disrespectful to someone who had a different opinion.In fact I love discussing with people with different opinions cause they could add something different to my life.

Besides that WHOEVER you are instead of going to other members profiles and posting dumb name callings which you'd never do face to face,go practice and maybe make some music.Seriously name callings behind a puter keyboard is dumbness and cowardice.Instead of doing that learn how to respect other people opinions even if you disagree 100%.
I'd never go to any member profile and post dumb name callings,I have better things to do.
Uneducated people is........................:noplease:

Man, I said just say if I'm mislead. And no, I have never neg repped anyone for big mouth as I believe that it's the foundation of talking and sharing opinions. I also put my name when I neg rep with the exception of obvious trolls.

And well, you sure didn't quote me, but as well educated person you must get that your sentence in the previous post was at risk for misunderstandings.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
And well, you sure didn't quote me, but as well educated person you must get that your sentence in the previous post was at risk for misunderstandings.

Ok no problem but still it wasn't pointed to you or any other member,if it was I'd have said his name.
Just a general opinion.

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Got mine this morning, I risked being late for work do I could put it on my iPhone. Sounds great, the mix is way better than the EP. It is a bit disappointing that we've heard everything minus 2 songs, but it was kinda the same for Periphery's too. You need to release stuff to create hype. Looking forward to watching the DVD when I get home though. :D

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
Still didn't get mine either, was supposed to be here Friday :(

Oh well I'll probably get it on Monday or Tuesday then, in combination with my BoO order :D

arsonist

Reaction score
i got it yesterday too.
the dvd's pretty cool. although the shirt design sucks a bit - the graphic itself can only been seen under good lighting conditions with the right angle

lookralphsbak

Reaction score
i got it yesterday too.
the dvd's pretty cool. although the shirt design sucks a bit - the graphic itself can only been seen under good lighting conditions with the right angle
Yea, I'm hoping they have new shirt designs available when they come to the US for their protest the hero... I'm gonna end up spending a ton of money that day on merch! At least 1 tesseract shirt and a PTH shirt and cds

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
can anyone confirm if the tshirt is rough/stiff like the one that came with the EP preorder?

Mwoit

Reaction score
Did the emails for the download go out already? Or did you rip off the web?

The emails came out today, I got mine today.

Album is pretty good, although I'm a tad disappointed that CF takes up half the album, the other songs are bad ass. (Not that CF is bad, but I've listened to it tons already!)

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
grrrrr, no package, no tracking number email, and no download email. is the downloadable track any good? or is it not online till tomorrow?

oh well, it's not officially out till tomorrow anyway. BoO will sate me till then.

Default_M

Reaction score
Didn't even know this was out yet. Luckily its on Spotify :)

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
I'm pissed. Day before, and no tracking number, no download code, nothing at all. What the fuck is going on?

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
I'm pissed. Day before, and no tracking number, no download code, nothing at all. What the fuck is going on?

i'll need to search my email again but i don't think i got a shipping number from them when i preordered the EP...

hopefully tomorrow will just be sudden surprise happy sunshine times.

')