You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wondering, at this point in their career, are BTBAM capable of headlining bigger venues? Take NYC for example. I feel like, given the right package, they could headline, say, Roseland Ballroom.

Or are they really not THAT big?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn it all to hell... the lineup of bands I could give a fuck about with AAL hits Pittsburgh, the lineup I would go to see in a heartbeat doesn't :squint:

This might actually make me break my resolution to stop driving to fucking Cleveland for shows :lol:

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Damn it all to hell... the lineup of bands I could give a fuck about with AAL hits Pittsburgh, the lineup I would go to see in a heartbeat doesn't :squint:

This might actually make me break my resolution to stop driving to fucking Cleveland for shows :lol:

i have seen aal everytime they have come to idaho paying like $20 and leaving cause of the seemingly random lineups they tour with

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the artist presale that's apparently tomorrow? I want to know if it's one of those deals where presale tickets don't have to pay service fees. It's already cheap($29) but I'm cheaper.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have seen aal everytime they have come to idaho paying like $20 and leaving cause of the seemingly random lineups they tour with

Yup the only thing I skipped was the headlining tour because I didn't want to sit through 3 bands I don't care about to see Evan Brewer and AAL... especially when the "headlining" set for AAL was like 2 more songs than when I saw them before :lol: (especially when I just saw them in February...)

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Yup the only thing I skipped was the headlining tour because I didn't want to sit through 3 bands I don't care about to see Evan Brewer and AAL... especially when the "headlining" set for AAL was like 2 more songs than when I saw them before :lol: (especially when I just saw them in February...)

i saw them on tour with circa survive headlining tour and circa didnt play so it was odd indie locals then aal

and saw them with underoath headlining i think. al do know i payed 20$ to see aal in the best venue here and the sound was 100% amazing

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
my friend texted me at practice today and while we were taking our lunch break it said they where coming to Vegas

I double checked it....

I SCREAMED OUT YESSSS

then my friends were like wut?

then i showed them then they were like

YESSSSS

then i put my shades on and shit got real....

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
I hope to see all my fellow ss.org floridian brethren at the Nov 4th date :D

lemeker

SS.org Slacker
Reaction score
awww yeah, comin to Chicago, missed Btbam the last time they were here, gotta go this time.........I wouldn't mind seeing Tesseract either, i've recently been getting into "One" a lot lately

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score

hating on intronaut?! it was a good show regardless
im not to keen on rex's new employee's though

its a shame they changed hands

sunbasket

Reaction score
Why the hell would they go from Boise to Spokane to Calgary, and skip Van!? It's a few hours detour and the route looks like they're just skipping a corner for a major population centre... wonder if something happened. I've missed AAL both times they've been here, need. Tosin. Lesson. ;9

ESPfanboy

Reaction score
So pumped for their show in orlando. Just saw them last friday at back booth and they were amazing however the opening acts were terrible.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I'll also never understand why there always seems to be 4 Texas dates and not a NY, (or in some cases WA, OR, ID) date. Texas is empty enough as it is, there's no way there's enough appreciative fans to merit 4 shows in one state, let alone forcing tons of other to miss out...

Latest posts

')