You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
Ok I will admit it now, I am impressed :D
Mega thumbs up to him, well done Elliot! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw him do his 2nd or 3rd (im not sure exactly) show with them and even though you could tell he was very nervous, he really did a great job. His growls are epic too!

I just hope he adopts a smoother style because I think the smooth/less vibrato style is so much better, especially for Tesseract (just my opinion) Its worth noting im not a vibrato fan :lol:

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
afaik it wasn't a gibson SG, it was an LTD Viper 7 string. And that wasn't even the first guitar he used, I think he previously used an RG and bought the viper later.

Everything pre 2005 would have bee his Gibson Sg tuned to Bb/Ab, dadgad thing, he got the viper 407 but hated the emg's so never used it for recording and he got the RG in 2006.

ManBeast

Reaction score
whoa, what the h?

I was a serious skeptic listening to some of Elliot's other stuff but this is some serious win. Can't wait to see what these guys come out with next.

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
This is a phenomenal, beautiful video! I hope this mood and this feel is the direction they continue in, because it works fantastically with his voice.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
No Eden :(
However, I haven't seen Mordecai performed in yeeeeaaarrss, very much happy to see that

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Why oh why is it always Spokane?!?

I'm stoked they're actually coming to Spokane so I can come see them. I'm in Missoula, MT at the moment which makes it especially hard to catch good shows. I had to miss Periphery because they only played in Seattle this time :( Is anyone else going to the Spokane show?

FatKol

Reaction score
The MOST important thing first: That video is AMAZING!!! Never saw such a good produced video. :)
And hell this mix is blowing my mind. The guitar sound is just beyond fantastic.

But I was and I am a fan of Dan, think he is/was the perfect fit for TesseracT. Don't get me wrong, Elliot is a great vocalist and I love his voice too, but Dan and TesseracT = a whole another league.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
After some listens I must admit I lost all interest in this band since the new singer...

I think he's a great singer, but his sound just puts me off with the old Tesseract songs. I have the same issue with the new Textures singer, except I find him worse on the new material. Oh well, time to move on then ;)

revclay

Reaction score
I have never been a huge fan of Elliot's. This version of Eden may make a believer out of me yet. He sounds fantastic. I'm curious to see what he can do on new material. That will be the true test to see how he fits with Tesseract's sound.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
NO ANTS?!?!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I got my tat to commemorate that song and now I'll never hear it live. :(

Latest posts

')