You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
So.... you won't preview something, but you have to know if it's good before you buy it, and won't buy it unless it's good, which you'll never know because you won't listen to it any first...

Have you ever bought anything?!?!?!??!?!

hehe. I like to listen to informed opinions, I usually read a bunch of reviews, check out internet forums, see what words come up repeatedly, whether they form a vision of something that might interest me. I earn pretty much nothing, by choice, so I can keep some musical projects on the go in my evenings, so if I'm buying something I want to do my research.

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
Idk but my Images and Words CD does something similar, it just cuts off the end of the first track! WTF is that??

Haha. DT fans have been asking about this for years. The band says it was intentional.

I say it sounds terrible. :squint:

Mwoit

Reaction score
Yeah, I too got mine as a pre-order from CMDistro. I think that's the first piece of post I've had which addressed me as "Herr Fred", haha.

Same here bro! :hbang:

I haven't checked out this defect, it's most likely on my copy too but I've not realised this whilst listening to the album.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Tesseract are one of the best bands I have ever heard and he is one of my fav vocalist ever! Im about to buy the new album. How do I get the dvd? Im going to see em live this Fri night in SF.

sdgiffin

Reaction score
Tesseract are one of the best bands I have ever heard and he is one of my fav vocalist ever! Im about to buy the new album. How do I get the dvd? Im going to see em live this Fri night in SF.

Buy the record from them at the gig, it has the DVD included.

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
hm.. Ive seen their name on here a few times but this is the first time im hearing them. Not really my thing, something about the vocals im not really buying it, and the music doesnt really hit me very hard although it seems like its trying to.

Clearly talented guys who can write a tune but not my flava.

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
Not really a big fan of the "whiny hitting puberty" type of vocals. But to the bands credit, it fits well with their music.

Mendez

Reaction score
Ah the vocals really make this band awesome. They're gonna be in houston on april 19th with protest the hero...maybe i should go :idea:

onefingersweep

Reaction score
I agree that the "old" demos is much better. I think the demos of concealing fate is way better than the ones on the EP and album. In fact I think they are on a completely higher level. With that said it's still a really good album, but the demos is just on another level, the album is weak in comparison IMO.

This is nothing unusual, this has happen a lot of musicians, either it's hard to recreate what you did from the beginning or you change and polish it too much.

But it's still a good album of course.

tetrapotmelontea

Reaction score
i really like textures, especially Eric Kalsbeek's vocals (bummer he has left the group), but tesseract... hmm the instruments are great but I dont really like this vocalists voice much

avenger

Reaction score
I am probaly going to see them may 6th in Toronto. Should be a good night, Tesserect are at the top of the "djentish" genre IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

')