You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Sick rerecording. That new bit around the two minute mark is freakin' sweet. Pleeeease let this be played on the BTBAM tour!

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
sounds great!

cute_cheerleader_girl_with_pompoms_jumping_up_and_down_performing_a_cheer_0515-0910-3113-4021_SMU.jpg

TEAM ELLIOT

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
So I've been listening to these and "August 8th Idea" is effing mind-blowing. The syncopation is amazing, and I love how the rhythm interplays with the cymbals! Acle is such a mastermind.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
IMO the old stuff has more balls and soul than the album and EP, although the new mix on Eden is pretty tasty.

TesseracT need to bring back the sax.

Dude, QFT. I share that exact same sentiment. Every time Acle would post clips back in the day I'd be like "OMGWTF THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING" but then when it came time to release demos and stuff, my expectations were met with something different...Granted, they do have groove and syncopation on their albums and EPs and stuff, but it's all so interspersed between long ambient sections and stuff...not only that, it's just not too common. Whereas with these clips, they seem to be the essence of TesseracT.

Tali

Reaction score
I understand cutting down the song to fit the video. Wonder if they re-recorded all 9min with Elliot.
Either way, Elliot rules! This should rest any doubt fans have about his talent.

With time he should be nailing this stuff live

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I understand cutting down the song to fit the video. Wonder if they re-recorded all 9min with Elliot.

REALLY hoping they did. Also curious as to, if they play it live, if they'll play this version or the full version.

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
elliot did a good job here, on tesseract's music i prefer this style of singing, with the long notes and stuff.
I hope he will continue this way, he's indeed a great singer, i really liked him in OMNOM and Zelliack but i think his usual ''marsvoltesque'' singing does not really fit into the music.

I would have preferred to hear him sing this way at euroblast,but i can understand he wants to add his own touch instead of carbon-copying dan.

i want to hear more stuff before judging!

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Dan was always so boring to me thats why i never got into these guys. Now with Elliot on board I totally dig. :yesway:

')