You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

bhakan

Reaction score
They keep changing into less and less my kinda thing.. sux
Luckily for me it is the opposite. From how they described the new album, they just keep becoming more and more my thing (and I loved One, so I'm beyond excited for this).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rational Gaze

LithiumDawn Voicebox
Reaction score
Luckily for me it is the opposite. From how they described the new album, they just keep becoming more and more my thing (and I loved One, so I'm beyond excited for this).

Based on your avatar, you and I are on the same page with this :)

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got even more interested in hearing this :lol: (Sorry, sometimes I get tired of screaming and cookie monster)

:agreed:

It's the same for me. I'm beyond tired of screams & growls & cookie monsters in metal. Those vocal timbres feel so cliched, overused and unexpressive to me.

I'm getting old :lol:

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
So someone give me a condensed version of what happened with all these British djent bands?

Was it like Fellsilent first and then it split off into Monuments and Tesseract?

Equivoke

dickbut
Reaction score
Condensed version:

Yes

Slightly expanded version:

Browne and Acle were the guitarists in Fellsilent, Acle did Tesseract, Browne did Monuments (and Neema from Fellsilent was one of the Monuments vocalists for a while)

Kroaton

Reaction score
Gonna go play some baseball with the fourth dimensional erection I got from seeing the release date. This and a new DEP album in the same month , oh dear spaghetti monster.

Kroaton

Reaction score
So 51 minutes split into 4 songs , right?Of Matter; Of Mind; Of Reality; Of Energy

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Yes, 4 songs which are also split into numerous songs, think of a few ''Conceiling Fates'' on one record. That's what i'm thinking atleast.

I've heard that there won't be any screams at all, and I'm totally fine with that to be honest. I'm just pumped for the new album.
Same here, though if there would be any, I hope Amos has some recorded too.
I remember first getting into this band and watching a youtube video of Sunrise being performed live with Amos doing growls next to Dan screaming, it was heavy as hell, then the studio version came up with only Dan screaming and that lost alot of impact imo.

Anyway however the new record is going to be i'm sure i'm gonna digg it, hope they do a nice special edition again :D

Kroaton

Reaction score
01. Of Matter - Proxy
02. Of Matter - Retrospect
03. Of Matter - Resist
04. Of Mind - Nocturne
05. Of Mind – Exile
06. Of Reality - Eclipse
07. Of Reality - Palingenisis
08. Of Reality - Calabi-Yau
09. Of Energy - Singularity
10. Of Energy - Embers

So the intro to Nocturne they were playing might be called Resist and they spelled Genesis [PalinGENESIS] wrong in the press release.

Herrick

Hello Mangs
Reaction score
Hello, mangs. I listened to their album One for the first time earlier this week and I was kinda fuckin' blown away. Where is the best place to buy a digital copy? Amazon? I've never bought digital copies of music before.

Edit: Curses! Amazon only has the instrumental version.

kastenfrog

Reaction score
fuck! so atmospheric! i love it. and yeah... it totally has a karnivool vibe to it and hey... since karnivool is the best band to face this planet, i'm more than fine with it

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
reminded me of a more djenty, slightly downtempo Dead Letter Circus. Should be sweet.

guitar tone still blows though

')