The Twins, my S7420 and S7320 Pics

• Thread starter 7 Strings of Hate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
hate, got your pm.

Dude those two are awesome. glad the S7420 went to someone who'll give it all the lovin it deserves. :shred: :metal: :hbang: :bowdown:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
i just painted up some knobs and switch tip in pearl white, not sure if it shows it in the pics well, i tried just white, and it didnt look right with the pearl black, so i did pearl white, gonna paint the pups and clear coat them the same color
Picture086.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Ryan

Reaction score
:wub: puppy.

You better not pay 1,100 BIN for that thing. ;p
I'll change your user title to something else if you do :lol:

Nats

Reaction score
has anyone had the chance to jam on a 540s7?

i did back in high school. around 98 or so. they sound and play great, especially compared to the guitar i had back then, hahaha. always wanted one since then

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone had the chance to jam on a 540s7?

I have one in my top 3 guitar rotation. They are badazz in and oldschool Ibanez way. Also the only production S with a Lopro Edge FTW. Its keeper material, I will never get rid of mine.

Also single coils in the neck and middle give me mild wood even if they are only Blaze singles (for now)

')