"The Uber Blast"

• Thread starter Carrion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i love that giant step kick... obviously sonor saw that lots of people were using the heel-toe technique, and decided to go from that... so i´d say that these pedals are as much cheating as heel-toe-technique, because you´re really doing the same fucking thing, except these pedals are better designed for the job, using separate clubs for heel and toe, allowing for quicker "fallback", instead of waiting for the pedal to bounce back up, having to use a "bounce" kind of technique...

so yeah, i deem this pedal Tr00!

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Agreed 100%, I'm defining this guys quad pedals for the same reason I defend my seventh and eighth strings! :cool: Shit, I'd play in a band with him in a second. :agreed:

Same here, I've been looking for this guy forever. That kind of sick speed, AND he uses a digital kit ...be still my heart.

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: that was an awesome vid, I loved the guys face.... obviously knows how nuts it sounds.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
:hbang:
I think this is really funny and awesome !

I didn't even know such pedal existed that hits the kick also when it's released.....
It's funny how the guy just looks into the camera at the end and walks away with this grin on his face, just like :fawk:
Cool clip !

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't even know such pedal existed that hits the kick also when it's released.....

A pedal like that DOES exist, but this pedal has a seperate heel plate, attached to the second beater, so he's doing true heel/toe strokes, he just has a beater for each part of his foot. Maybe you already knew that but I just wanted to clarify this again, because it's totally separate and he actually is doing both strokes, instead of just letting the pedal go and have it do another stroke for him.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just think it's funny that people are shitting on this on a seven string forum. If anyone should be able to find acceptance for their different tastes in musical instruments, it should be here :lol: "Why are you using 2 beaters per pedal? One should be enough" :lol: Sounds familiar?
:agreed: couldn't agree more.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I thought the quadruple pedals some time ago, and now I see this :metal:

This video it's awesome.