The Valkyrie Treaty new fucking track "HUMAN" no vox yet

• Thread starter h8leech
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
i wasnt going to post this after listing to slampops new track(damn him to hell:squint:) i feel my song is like a new nintendo wii game and his is call of duty modern warfare 2.. just cant win that fight ya know... but my homie talked me into it so waaaaa laaa... vox will come once I write some lyrics and get over this damn flu

SoundClick artist: The Valkyrie Treaty - Heavy Metal

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iceythe

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
Very cool dude! Love the fast paced riffs going there. Rythm is crazy and great. I feel quite a bit of head room here, which is good - adds to the depth.

Don't feel overshadowed by Slampop. You're two different fruits in a sense! I know I would feel the same (actually I do haha) with rest of the people in this section. But the diversity is good, you know.

Can't wait for some vocals on this one. It should make a great pvp-song for my playlist :D

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
thanks for checking it out... saw halloween 2 a few weeks back.. thinking about telling the story of Micheal Myers child hood

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
i wasnt going to post this after listing to slampops new track(damn him to hell:squint:) i feel my song is like a new nintendo wii game and his is call of duty modern warfare 2.. just cant win that fight ya know...
SoundClick artist: The Valkyrie Treaty - Heavy Metal

Hahahaha! dude, what are you talking about!? this sounds friggin great!!! and though i'm horribly flattered by your comment...i would never want to be a reason, nor do i think my mixes are of quality enough to be a reason, in detouring anyone from posting stuff! again though, great stuff dude, can't wait to hear this w/ vox! :metal:

Ruins

Reaction score
nice! i like the drums sound they are just big enough and not too dominant.
even the blastbeat sounds good, usually i hate blast beats because they overpower everything and sound stupid but not here. :)

Latest posts

')