Votes: 21 52.5%

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
The Stealth neckdives in the same way a Xiphos does. Changing the strap position helps alot.

I'd go for the Stealth since I love X / Star styled guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
A BC Rich won't have as much QC issues as an Agile will, I haven't played a Marc Rizzo Stealth 7 but I'm sure it's a great guitar.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
I owned one so here are my thoughts on it.

It was a tad heavy but nothing a normal human couldn't withstand for the duration of a set. Neck dive was pretty intense till I moved the top peg to the underside of the top wing. Lookswise it was a beautiful bastard of a guitar didn't have any defining signature markings just kinda looked like a classic bc rich black model. The 85-7 set it had in it I personally think has less body then 707s or blackouts. Neck was pretty slim at the top nothing ibanez slim but once you get to the heel you'll probably notice how thick that bastard gets. Acess for the most part is pretty easy but the thickness of the heel take away from it a bit. Never had any problem with it besides the floyd. While it was a ofr I just hate floyds. Nothing bad about it though stayed in tune very well.

Tl;dr Good playability few flaws replace pups.

Thor_

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I hate the thought of drilling holes into a brand new guitar, but what can you do? >_>

I love its looks and I think most Ibanez 7s are overpriced.

space frog

Reaction score
you wouldn't go wrong with an Interceptor either though. I have and Intrepid 828 pro and the neck through build on the agile pro models is really solid and stable.

Thor_

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear they are pretty nice guitars. I know somebody who owns one (an interceptor pro 727 or 728 with duncan blackouts) and I'll hopefully be able to play it tomorrow.

I'm interested in the agiles because I already have enough pointy black guitars as it is. :lol:

space frog

Reaction score
Dude go for it. I swear I will get an interceptor pro 727 tribal green with ebony fingerboard and blackouts one day. I swear lol. It's a guitar I've been gassing on for a couple of years... but I went for a Carvin DC727 :lol: much better instrument, but costs much more :p

frogdit: sorry for double post, my internet fucked up :shrug:

BURNTHEPRIEST94

Tom Konidas
Reaction score
ibanez rg1527z or ibanez rgd2127z???? and what pickups do i put in them?( looking for a djent/dweathcore sound) preferebly dimarzio

space frog

Reaction score
maybe, I don't know much about bkp's, but I know that the aftermaths are usually appreciated. Maybe not for djent though, I might have been wrong.

Thor_

Reaction score
Dude go for it. I swear I will get an interceptor pro 727 tribal green with ebony fingerboard and blackouts one day. I swear lol. It's a guitar I've been gassing on for a couple of years... but I went for a Carvin DC727 :lol: much better instrument, but costs much more :p

frogdit: sorry for double post, my internet fucked up :shrug:

I played a guitar exactly like that today, except it was in tribal red. It was really nice, I was pretty impressed. :agreed:

Thor_

Reaction score
lucky mofo ahaha... The red one looks SOOO badass

If I decide to get a 27 inch scale one, I would probably choose one of the ones with binding on it. That black one with the side fingerboard dots is awesome, if it was made in 25.5 inch I'd for sure choose that one.

Djenty

Reaction score
I want to buy a 7 string here real soon and I don't have a lot of money (I don't have a job yet)

I was pretty set on the RG7321 because It's cheap, and I LOVE Ibanez.

Then found the Grendel 725 7 string guitar for...wait, $175????

O.O

It looks legit, but I need input. Is it worth comparing?

Ibanez RG7321 vs. Douglas Grendel 725?

Going for djent stuffs, kind of a tone maybe like Volumes.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seeing as the first Grendels shipped with some serious flaws, I'd pass on those. :2c:

')