The Walking Dead Season 3

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I was a little confused. The were on the island, but they got off the island but they had to get back to the island, but they are there lol. Last 2 seasons got a little confusing to me. rest of it was good IMO

Polar bears in the jungle 'n shit. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I'm loving TWD. I don't know anything about the comics and the only thing I'm hoping for that the series doesn't get too sci-fi.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I mean... it IS a show about the dead coming back alive and walking the earth with a strong hunger for human flesh. It's pretty borderline sci-fi at heart :lol:

But you shouldn't worry, it doesn't get very unrealistic (if that even applies here) in the comic.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I mean... it IS a show about the dead coming back alive and walking the earth with a strong hunger for human flesh. It's pretty borderline sci-fi at heart :lol:

But you shouldn't worry, it doesn't get very unrealistic (if that even applies here) in the comic.

Oh good. Yeah it is sci-fi, but at the moment the situation is like I imagine it would be.

Anyone who has played the first Half-Life can draw a comparison, it was all good until the final level.

soliloquy

Reaction score
for those who are having a hard time waiting until the next episode, PICK THIS GAME UP for your 360 or ps3. has 5 chapters. i just finished the first, and really loving it so far.
Screen-shot-2012-03-19-at-3.55.54-PM.png

soliloquy

Reaction score
POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I think lorie is still alive...
I have a feeling the didnt kill lorie in the walking dead.

The more i think about it, the more likely shes alive.

Why? We never saw carl shoot lorie. We only heard the sound.

When rick went into that room, he only saw blood where her womb/torso was, but not where her head was. (Unless that was a mistake...)

When he stabbed that zombie in the room, he found nothing

Lorie may have been tiny, but something, anything of hers should have remained. But none were found. No evidence points to lorie being dead, or turned into a walker.

At the same time, that lady with short hair (forgot her name) was sewn doing a c-section on a walker. I highly doubt they would waste that time and scene if it had/has no pay off.

What im thinking is, she found lorie, stitched her up. She left lorie. Lorie got lost in the jail system. She will come back by the end of the season...
Though im hypothesizing.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
That's a big deviation from the comic, although it would leave room for (comic spoilers, possibly happening during this second half of season 3):

Laurie and the baby to get shot during the Governor's raid on the prison.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I think lorie is still alive...
I have a feeling the didnt kill lorie in the walking dead.

The more i think about it, the more likely shes alive.

Why? We never saw carl shoot lorie. We only heard the sound.

When rick went into that room, he only saw blood where her womb/torso was, but not where her head was. (Unless that was a mistake...)

When he stabbed that zombie in the room, he found nothing

Lorie may have been tiny, but something, anything of hers should have remained. But none were found. No evidence points to lorie being dead, or turned into a walker.

At the same time, that lady with short hair (forgot her name) was sewn doing a c-section on a walker. I highly doubt they would waste that time and scene if it had/has no pay off.

What im thinking is, she found lorie, stitched her up. She left lorie. Lorie got lost in the jail system. She will come back by the end of the season...
Though im hypothesizing.

THE EXACT things have been running through my head since the epi it happened in. xD In a way I hope she's still alive.

wankerness

Reaction score
All I hope is that they don't follow the comics plotline
and kill off Daryl. Daryl's character has done a lot of the things that Tyrese did in the comics, and I'm not sure who else they'd put in place of Tyrese in the whole beheading scene. If Daryl goes, I go!

It would be funny if they use Tyrese in that scene even though he was just introduced last episode and thus would have very little impact. It would keep up their trend of killing off all black male characters as fast as possible.

phrygian12

Reaction score
Did they drop another Breaking bad Reference?

All I hope is that they don't follow the comics plotline
and kill off Daryl. Daryl's character has done a lot of the things that Tyrese did in the comics, and I'm not sure who else they'd put in place of Tyrese in the whole beheading scene. If Daryl goes, I go!

It would be funny if they use Tyrese in that scene even though he was just introduced last episode and thus would have very little impact. It would keep up their trend of killing off all black male characters as fast as possible.

I hope they don't either, I wonder if that's why Robert Kirkman and Glen Mazzara had a disagreement, that or how they've made the Governor in the TV series. He seems to be a bit more human and not batshit crazy like the comic.

jeleopard

Reaction score
I really dislike the actor for Rick. He's kinda... not good. His emotional extremes (IE when he killed Shane, when Lori died, and just now) leave MUCH to be desired.

bigswifty

Reaction score
^ I'd disagree, I think Rick is portrayed pretty well by the actor, and seeing him slip from reality is pretty interesting given the shit he's been through.

Some of the writing in the mid-season premiere was pretty lame. Please just kill Andrea in the most brutal way possible, and make Michonne speak up and develop some more because as of now she is just an empty shell - a sad excuse for the badass she is supposed to be.

soliloquy

Reaction score
i liked this episode.
though i dont like how the group is
splitting up. nor do i like the Ricktatorship. now his decisions are not making any sense. sure, he lost his wife, but he is becoming delusional. sure, it might be realistic as he is probably shocked, and dehydrated...

i am loving glen! the show, for me is turning a bit into 'The Walking Glen'. his take on the maggie situation was all him, and he came up with that based on his own personal research. supposedly partners of victims tend to victimize them even more unintentionally. kind of like blaming the victim.

i'm kind of hoping that at this point, tyrese takes over as the leadership role, or even Michonne, or daryl comes back and takes over, or even glen steps up. rick started to get on my nerves from season one...and he is getting more annoying. even if lauri comes back, i wont mind if she takes over...or even carl! anyone. rick is batshit crazy right now

')