The Walking Dead Season 3

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robtheripper

Reaction score
I feel like the battle will happen this sunday. I always feel like when an episode is slow, or nothing drastic happens the next one is always good, just my thoughts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Not much plot development, but actually made you feel for the characters.

I think seeing how broken Morgan has become is a real eye opener for Rick and will help sort out his issues. Seeing Michonne actually speak was awesome. Hopefully they have more of her interacting with the group now. And also the episode shows how much Carl has grown.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Started watching this show about 3 weeks ago (Season 3) and after seeing last night's episode, I watched Season 1 & 2 right away, to know what the hell is going on, :)

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
Good episode, but the unknown hitchhiker...right in the feels man, it ain't right.

Mexi

Reaction score
really makes you see how much of their humanity has been lost. damn

EddieG667

Motorhead
Reaction score
already miss Lew Temple he was great as Axel!!! I prefer the comic over the show WAY more graphic but the show is a great way to wind the weekend down with a 12 pack ;)

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
I don't think the episode was horrible, it just seemed like way too much filler. All of the events of the episode could have been compressed into 1/4 of an episode and I don't think you would miss any character development.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
I really hope Rick doesn't turn over Michonne to the Governor. I know he's not that dumb, but still...

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Just started the show (from season 1) Thursday night and just caught up the the latest episode an hour ago... I think I have a problem. Great show, super addicting haha. Can't wait to see what happens next.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
I do think the show could use a little more actual action to keep the non-comic invested audience interested, but if you know where this one is going and how fast it's going to catch up to the comic, the past few episodes make perfect sense.

I like how the "new governor" is turning into his own character, there was a point during their talks where I thought he was going to say something in compromise with Rick, instead out comes the most ominous "you could save your son" I could have hoped to hear :lol:

soliloquy

Reaction score
i like how the last episode is a building block for the season finale. its slow, gradual, but building up to be intense.

and andrea...everything about her character irks me so much!!!

Reaction score
This show would be so cheesy/awful if it came out in '95. That was pretty damn well done, though!

soliloquy

Reaction score
my prediction about laurie
being alive might still be true. in the last episode they hinted at it thrice.
and this show constantly keeps hinting at what else is out there and what is to come. how?

first, they said brought up carl shooting laurie. not really necessary.
second, they brought up how easy it is to be lost in the jail system.
third, they brought up lauries death again when the governor was talking about it.

thus, i'm still convinced that laurie is coming back in the next episode. even if its a tiny cameo where she comes in, holding the baby, and the governor shoots her and the baby dead. in doing so, it will tie in the comic too.

Latest posts

')