The Walking Dead Season 3

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
No idea. Based on the commercials though, prior to that episode, I'm just not sure who else it could be?

Kind of surprised the phones work at all. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
Here's my sorry attempt:

E3BD3B98-3EC3-41DD-B6C2-AFAF675D9DB0-301-00000016DA9910E4.jpg

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Definitely not the Governor. I don't read the comics but saw on a Walking Dead forum that said who/what it is. It's not so cut and dry as "oh hey a phone rings in a prison at the exact moment Rick is in that room and it's a dude from a makeshift town near by".

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Having read the comics, I wasn't sure if they were going to include the whole phone part. Looks like they did.

You'll all have to wait and see who it is.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Clearly, it's a phone call from God...

...frey Jones of the hit program Rock Bottom. I think the prison had complaints about zombies grabbing sweet cans.

emperor_black

Reaction score
:lol: Yeah, they show in the titles 'Based on a book by...' but never thought it'd be on a comic. Nevertheless...

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
The comic started back in 2003 and is still going. The latest issue (104) was great, by the way.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
thats what the show is based on:lol:

am i the only who is upset cause they completely skipped over winter?

Seeing how they shoot in the summer in Atlanta, it's kind of hard to do 'winter'.

Not only that but I'd have to say that this is quite possibly one of the best comics to tv/film translations to date. People who have read the comics are enjoying it looking for all of the similarities. Also, those who haven't read it are really liking it because they're streamlining the plot points from the originals.

Seeing things like the phone, the arena fight, etc... being included from the books is SO awesome. :hbang:

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
I get nervous every time that "pre-rape" tension sets in. If gov touched my girl Maggie's danger zone I was gonna burn the actor's house down, already decided. Felt like he sensed my malice through the screen and wised up. You're welcome, America.

Reaction score
I get nervous every time that "pre-rape" tension sets in. If gov touched my girl Maggie's danger zone I was gonna burn the actor's house down, already decided. Felt like he sensed my malice through the screen and wised up. You're welcome, America.

Bahahaha! I fucking HATE gov. It will be interesting to see what happens next week. I hope maggie and glen get successfully rescued and Andrea can suck a fat dick. wait... She already is... :wallbash:

Latest posts

')