The Walking Dead: Season 4

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
It'll be here sooner than we know and... well let's start talking about it!

From the marathon/Kevin Smith, all I've gathered is Lorie will be coming back dead or deader. Who knows :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
They also said they're going to include more human vs. walker conflict :D good! I felt like the last half of the last season was just arguing D:

Rosal76

Reaction score
From the marathon/Kevin Smith, all I've gathered is Lorie will be coming back dead or deader. Who knows :p

Interesting. Director, special effects creator and actor, Greg Nicotero, stated on a episode of "Talking Dead" that the corpse of Lori was fully consumed in the prison. This might get weird. :scratch:

nostealbucket

aint no gahdam woman
Reaction score
IMO, most of season three sucked. Mainly because Andrea. I hate Andrea.
Let's hope this new season is a lot better.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
Interesting. Director, special effects creator and actor, Greg Nicotero, stated on a episode of "Talking Dead" that the corpse of Lori was fully consumed in the prison. This might get weird. :scratch:

Really? that corpse in the prison didn't even look like her :eek: The one that everyone thought was her. and that's interesting to hear :eek:

Rosal76

Reaction score
Really? that corpse in the prison didn't even look like her :eek: The one that everyone thought was her. and that's interesting to hear :eek:

Sorry, I typed it wrong in my thread. There was no corpse of Lori. Just her blood on the floor and the bullet Carl used to shoot her.

Greg Nicotero on what happened to Lori's body...

"The idea is supposed to be the walker has dragged her around the corner of the boiler room. There's a blood trail that continues past the walker, at that point when it's sort of engorged itself -- as disgusting as it is. When you first see the walker you see its distended belly and we wanted it to give a little callback to Lori, even though we clearly know that Lori's not pregnant anymore. We added bits of hair in its mouth and hand when it reaches up towards Rick. We wanted to show that this thing had feasted on her, as horrible as it is".

I'm wondering how she will come back in season 4. Flashback scenes maybe? :scratch:

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
maybe she was Jesus all along and zombie Jesus returns to save mankind.

whoa I think I just spoilered everything

sandalhat

Reaction score
I'm excited for the show too! In the mean time I read all the graphic novel up to this point (which is still ongoing). Not going into any details but the two are most certainly not 1:1. Really liking that the TV show is different, makes it still exciting for anyone who knows the graphic novel story.

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I really cannot believe that they're still dragging the character of Laurie out another season. It's absurd at this point. JUST STOP.

sandalhat

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought the season 4 teaser seems fairly fluffy? Like I said already I'm happy with it deviating a lot from the graphic novel, but it just doesn't seem to have much going on. I'm hoping it's just due to editing and not wanting to give a lot away.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Seems to be definately more suspense and uptight. That's how it needs to be. The show is no longer about horror. It's familiar. I am looking forward to how this season will go!

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
Seems to be definately more suspense and uptight. That's how it needs to be. The show is no longer about horror. It's familiar. I am looking forward to how this season will go!

I miss the horror side of it :/

I mean in an apocalyptical situation I would think MAJORITY of people would team up and stop walkers!

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
as long as it's not another case of waiting weeks for something to actually happen

Murmel

Reaction score
As long as Glenn lives. He. Is. Not. Allowed. To. Die.

Such a badass.

flint757

Reaction score
As long as Rick dies I'll be happy. :lol: I hate that guy after last season and that preview doesn't leave me thinking he is any better.

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
As long as Glenn lives. He. Is. Not. Allowed. To. Die.

Such a badass.

I don't think they can afford to kill off Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie, they'll have a massive drop in viewers if they do so.

I'm just excited to see what this season brings! :yesway:

Latest posts

')