The Walking Dead: Season 4

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Still, if you had all that infrastructure wouldn't it be simpler just to farm and raise some pigs? Seems like a lot of work just to eat people, though I can't imagine what other purpose they'd have for capturing them...

Forced Stockholm Syndrome

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Terrible finale, this show is so predictable now that it hurts.

I found myself thinking, there's only 15 minutes left, there better be something good.

Then 10, then 5, then 1.

Then the perfect setup for Carl's death, and nope. Cliffhanger until october. :fawk: :wallbash:

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
With the way the season has been, I should have saw that borefest of a finale coming. I now miss the over-produced zombie bashing. This season has been a whole lot of filler, walking, weak character development, and lame head stabs. Even the Hobbit is more interesting than the Walking Dead at this point.

mongey

Reaction score
I didint mind the last episode but everyone picked exactly how it would end 5 weeks ago .so obvious

good to see the real rick grimes back though, I was over the whiney cry baby rick

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the comics, but didn't it play out almost identical to the comic, with exception of the final line being cheesily altered to cater to the edgy folk?

I wouldn't mind seeing Rick get killed off, surprised he hasn't been already. Wouldn't be much of a loss since they seem to recycle characters anyway.

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
Holy chit when they killed lillith, oh man, that was an incredible episode. The finale was completely unsatisfying. Someone forgot to tell them that something has to happen for their to actually be a cliffhanger.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I haven't read any of the comics, but didn't it play out almost identical to the comic, with exception of the final line being cheesily altered to cater to the edgy folk?

I wouldn't mind seeing Rick get killed off, surprised he hasn't been already. Wouldn't be much of a loss since they seem to recycle characters anyway.

I don't remember there being a Terminus part in the comics. I may be wrong, though.

What did come from the comics is the brutal fight at the beginning. Apparently, at least. I don't remember that, either.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
It's funny, not having TV... I just downloaded the last seven or eight episodes and watched them all at once.

Easier to stomach that way.

wankerness

Reaction score
So you're saying it's bad, but you suffer for less time if you watch it all at once instead of week to week? I think I'll continue not watching the second half of this season then. :p

pink freud

Reaction score
So you're saying it's bad, but you suffer for less time if you watch it all at once instead of week to week? I think I'll continue not watching the second half of this season then. :p

No, it's just better paced for Netflix viewing than weekly viewing.

flint757

Reaction score
I think our expectations are higher when there is a wait. I'm more willing to deal with certain things if there isn't a wait involved. Season 2 of TWD was way better for me thanks to binge viewing. If I had to wait I would have thought it was horrible. It isn't necessarily because it's horrible either. Merely that when you have to wait a long length of time between episodes you want more to happen quicker since viewing takes so much longer overall.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
I just meant that I am not fond of episodic cliffhangery-type things. I actually enjoy the show.

I'm kind of a classic zombie snob, too.

But like, where's Beth? Why isn't anyone talking about Beth?

soliloquy

Reaction score
i actually didn't mind season 4 all that much for TWD. now sure, i binge watched it, so maybe thats why i feel this way. though the final episode i was expecting a cliff hanger. even if the terminus guys said 'delicious' and end it that way. have SOMETHING happen.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
^^^
Binge watching is the way to go. Watching a 45 minute episode and having to wait a week to continue it sucks ass. I watched Season 4 TWD episode to episode and it drove me crazy. Binge watched it last week on NETFLIX, loved it. As much as I can't stand waiting, I'm not watchin Season 5 till it's over with.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
The TL;DR version of the season 5 premier.

twd-lulz-carolohshit.gif

Alex6534

Reaction score
Yeah, yesterday I watched all of season 4 in one day, god damn awesome way to spend a day off work :D

pink freud

Reaction score
I was wondering when they were going to remember the whole "Cover yourself in guts and they ignore you" thing.

Latest posts

')