The Warning.

• Thread starter The Oscillator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Oscillator

Reaction score
Hello everyone of Sevenstring.org.

I am the Oscillator, you all may refer to me as "A warning to conducting officers of the machine", or "A warning to conducting officers of the machine". An outer force has forced me into registering on this website! It has seven strings, and mean mugs me every time it sees I haven't registered on here yet. Its glare will shoot fear straight into your soul, or potentially your lower abdomen, causing you to spontaneously feel the urge to use your bathroom.
46083020.jpg

Either way she makes me happy, I bought her from Rondo music, and I couldn't have asked for more for the price. I actually tried, and the support team at Rondo music was not pleased in the slightest with my proposal. I actually ended up paying more than what the original price was because of tha-. Not the point! The point is, The Oscillator loves her, (she refuses to play unless I put that part in about her. Women.) and she loves me back.

I am so glad to become apart of this community, and from what I've read you're all great people who have all come to the decision djent is a genre and totally don't fight about it daily.

Thank you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')