The "What You Did This Weekend" or "What you're doing this weekend" Thread

• Thread starter scottro202
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
I went to Toronto and fucked it up. Creeped people out, pretended I was Chris Hansen for Halloween (I was dressed as myself), ate at Sneaky Dee's several times, bought some shit for my brother for Christmas, bought some shit for my girlfriend's birthday, bought myself two Armani shirts and a wicked Hollister button-up.

Oh, and I bought six movies. Did you really think I'd forget about movies?

Cannibals
Cannibal Terror
Nightmare City
I Drink Your Blood
Garden of the Dead
Erotic Nights of the Living Dead

I went into the girl's change room in Nick's building real quick to change and got fucking freaked out. There was a huge fucking djentipede in there. Sorry, ladies... you're on your own.

Brool cory stro

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like eventhetrees and our old buddy josh pelican don't get it yet. So they can have a day to think about it.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
I went to an oldschool thrash metal concert... was great.. the bands name was "Septic Christ".. but after that a shitty hardcore band played and I went home early... that sucked!

darbdavys

Reaction score
Did basically nothing last weekend. Just met a friend one day and listened to The Wall other two.

And will probably chill with some friends and pot the upcoming weekend. With lots of Pink Floyd (an amazing and deep experience). And that's probably it

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
this weekend, trying to get unsaturated soil mechanics plastic work models functioning in my head.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
Going paintballing on Tuesday and sweet fuck all on Wednesday. (I always work weekends so I'm going to count that as a weekend :lol:)

Latest posts

')