Who will go home with the world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
So gutted for Ghana..
Suarez was definately Uraguay's mvp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
^ As much as I like seeing Uruguay getting this far, I was supporting Ghana as well. Man, it would be awesome to se an African team in the semi-finals!

Pfft, you guys have won it 5 times, and scored the most goals in the history of the world cup. Probably time to let other nations have a go.

Football is the only thing we're famous for! Well, Rio is also mentioned a lot in movies for being a safe haven for international runaway criminals, but that's hardly a good thing :lol:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Goal for Germany after 3 minutes :lol:
Great game so far

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Football is the only thing we're famous for! Well, Rio is also mentioned a lot in movies for being a safe haven for international runaway criminals, but that's hardly a good thing :lol:

:lol: c'mon man - EVERYone knows that aside from football, Brazilians are awesome at jiu jitzu and mixed martial arts (Anderson Silva, Nogueira bros, Belfort, Machida, Sobral, Rua, Rizzo, etc), dancing and all other sports/activities involving human movement, balance and co-ordination. Also, it's pretty much guaranteed that ALL the girls (and boys) will go home with the first brazilian guy they see in a bar or club...also, don't brazilians ALWAYS get laid, no matter what they're doing, where they are or who they're with??

Only this world cup, it seems that there were stronger football nations.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
England were utterly dire in this world cup, but Germany look fucking amazing. They are pounding the Argies into dust at the moment.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Argentina just got fucking smashed. At the start of the second half, the BBC commentators were talking about Argentina were about to stage some massive attack and blow the Germans away, except it just never happened while Germany just kept knocking those goals in.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Good game for Germany...
I opened the fifa website.. to check the semi final matches.. and what I see ?
fifarpa2010.jpg

Argentina is still in the tournament !!! :woot:

and after making a Print Screen and uploading the pic, i refreshed the page and unfortunately they have corrected the mistake :lol:

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
WOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!:hbang:
I was dreading this years WC and thought Germany would be out quite quickly but I really could not be happier right now and even if we don't make it to the final I'm still happy cause we shut that arrogant muppet Maradona up as he's been acting like Clubber Lang in Rocky 3 all through the tournament.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!:hbang:
I was dreading this years WC and thought Germany would be out quite quickly but I really could not be happier right now and even if we don't make it to the final I'm still happy cause we shut that arrogant muppet Maradona up as he's been acting like Clubber Lang in Rocky 3 all through the tournament.

Honestly I think Maradona paid his way into the manager's spot with all of his drug baron money.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Let's see who scores the most goals for Germany during the World Cup:
4 goals: Thomas Mueller - Place of birth: Weilheim, West Germany
4 goals: Miroslav Klose - Place of birth: Opole, Poland
2 goals: Lukas Podolski - Place of birth: Gliwice, Poland

Go Germany :lol:

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Let's see who scores the most goals for Germany during the World Cup:
4 goals: Thomas Mueller - Place of birth: Weilheim, West Germany
4 goals: Miroslav Klose - Place of birth: Opole, Poland
2 goals: Lukas Podolski - Place of birth: Gliwice, Poland

Go Germany :lol:

I also cheer for the Germans, not only because of the German origins on my father's side of the family, but also because my mother is Polish :lol: In fact, I'm wearing my Klose jersey right now ;)

Sebastian

Reaction score
I also cheer for the Germans, not only because of the German origins on my father's side of the family, but also because my mother is Polish :lol: In fact, I'm wearing my Klose jersey right now ;)

That's cool :)

I was supporting England, but since they're out... and I thought Argentina will do good.. but Damn ! Germany is the best this year ! They really deserve to win the whole cup :yesway:

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
The Spain v Paraguay match was crazy...
Spain really should've played better though, I was expecting them to waltz right through to the semi finals.
Maybe should have put my money on Germany to win...didn't know Spain had never passed the QF before... doh!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Maybe should have put my money on Germany to win...didn't know Spain had never passed the QF before... doh!

My friends laughed when I picked Germany to win it all. They thought they didn't have a chance without Ballack. Too bad I couldn't convince them to put money on it.

')