The World Cup 2010 thread

Who will go home with the world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
hey hey hey hey ...I`m from that country...
:rofl: I don`t give a shit about that, Maradona is a good player, but is far from a DT. also, the team was not exactly aa team, common, all the guys from argentina are playing in europe, they never play together, Germany plays way better, and you know what I was doing in the middle of the damn game? playing my new DIY whammy pedal. the guys in my work was sad today, and I came and say "hi dudes" how it is goin`fellas, good morning" and they send to me some "fuck you" looks. :rofl: well, argentina is still on the WC!! lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vodje

Reaction score
Rooting for Holland (well duh), but I think Germany has the best odds, especially after seeing Spain vs Paraguay.:ugh:

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Let's see who scores the most goals for Germany during the World Cup:
4 goals: Thomas Mueller - Place of birth: Weilheim, West Germany
4 goals: Miroslav Klose - Place of birth: Opole, Poland
2 goals: Lukas Podolski - Place of birth: Gliwice, Poland

Go Germany :lol:

So, that's what World War II was all about!!! :lol::lol::lol: LOL. Kidding. I'm actually rooting for Germany to win it all. Black, Red, and Gold, BABY!!!!

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
NEDERLANDS! NEDERLANDS! Please don't get eliminated by Uruguay.

I'm rooting for the Netherlands in this game too. I'm glad that Suarez will sit this game out. He's a punk and the reason that Ghana lost the match that they should have won.

Here's a post from a site I was reading (with the British way of spelling 'favorites', no less)

"The Dutch are favourites again here, especially with Uruguay missing Luis Suarez and Jorge Fucile through suspension -- and injuries to Diego Lugano and Nicolas Lodeiro."

Read more

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
WOOO. Now onto the mammoth task of defeating Germany. I was sceptical that Holland were going to defeat Brazil, yet look what happened. So I have no idea what's going to happen.

I'd have to suggest that Germany are going to be the victors, because they've been nothing short of immaculate. The Netherlands have been fucking spectacular also, but there were a couple of times in the Uruguay match that they didn't look as strong as they could have, OR as string as what Germany have been this entire campaign. Either way I'm happy with the result for the Netherlands. Any team who gets into the final deserves it.

Sebastian

Reaction score
What a Great game Uruguay Holland was ! amazing end !

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
The Argentinians are crazy, they are begging maradona to stay...:ugh:

great football so far, very entertaining.:hbang:

Murmel

Reaction score
I was hoping for Germany, but Spain pretty much dominated the ball.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Not a bad game... good for Spain... still i hope Holland will win :yesway:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think this year is definitely the year for SPAIN!

6string40

Reaction score
I think this year is definitely the year for SPAIN!

It may very well be...shutting down the offense of Germany proved a lot. Spain probably played their best game today so far in the tourney.

BUT

Watch out for the luck of the Dutch! They have not yet played a great game and yet they are undefeated.

I like Germany for 3rd and Spain for the Cup. They should both be fantastic games, but I cannot count out Uruguay or the Netherlands at this point.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
The final is gonna be intense! I'm rooting for both teams since neither of them have won a world cup before. Time for a new champion!

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed Holland when they play, they know how to put on a good game (especially compared to my own country), so I'm backing the Dutch.

Jinogalpa

ESP fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
yup, Paul the octopus choses Germany and Spain to win their games.
if he's wrong, i will be very hungry.........

Sebastian

Reaction score
GREAT Game, I'm happy Germany won (Since Paul predicted it, it wasn't a surprise ) Great goals, the game was fast, and interesting :yesway:
Uruguay also was very good :)

Jinogalpa

ESP fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
YES, good match again. it was really breathtaking in the end and uruguay had good chances too, but just as Paul said: WE WIN !

')