The World Cup 2010 thread

Who will go home with the world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
Nederlands needs to win this. They've been to the final a bunch of times and not won it. I don't think the same has happened for spain, I think Holland deserve it more. Spain do look strong though, and anything can happen - I mean, I predicted a Germany VS Brazil final early on and look what happened to that :lol:

How good was the Nederland's comeback against Brazil. Brazil just buckled after conceding. That was the only win from behind in this years WC.
NEDERLANDS FTW!:scream:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Absolutely, that was crazy...^good to see another aussie up for the game. I had a 3 hour nanna-nap before just so I could go the distance :lol:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Half time in the final now, has been a good game so far. Looks like Spain found their rhythm early on, Holland found it closer to halfway through this first 45.

Murmel

Reaction score
Half time in the final now, has been a good game so far. Looks like Spain found their rhythm early on, Holland found it closer to halfway through this first 45.
It's been a fun game to watch, but it gets frustrating when there's people on the ground every 10 seconds...

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
There have been a lot of nasty challenges, that foot in the chest deserved a red. But it is an enjoyable game nonetheless .. come on spain... you only need one....

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Arjen Robben's been the man of the match for me so far. He's got some crazy pace on him, and he's a master at pulling free kicks out of just about any situation. Shit, it's back on with extra time.

Murmel

Reaction score
1-0 to Spain!
They deserved it, they didn't fuck around as much as the Dutch.

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Good game. Pity about the end result but Spain deserved to win this match more. That ref didn't make any dutch friends though, wtf was he doing in the last pieces of the game...also awarding that late goal kick instead of a corner.

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Holy crap, that was a fight :lol:
They weren't fighting for the ball, they were fighting against each other lol
Awesome match!
Well done Spain :wavey:
Looks like Paul was right again :lol:

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
1-0 to Spain!
They deserved it, they didn't fuck around as much as the Dutch.

Nope. I can't understand how 3 fucking referees can miss that it should have clearly been a corner for the Netherlands before the corner.
Second, the pass before the shot at the goal was an offside.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought the 3rd place match was more exciting to watch than that :lol:

Opeth666

Reaction score
OMG! hahahahha Iniesta actually took a shot on goal? woooowwww I really thought he would have tried to dribble into the goal because that man never shoots. SPain FTW and Sergio Ramos was fantastic as well as Fabregas

')