The World Cup 2010 thread

Who will go home with the world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KlogW

Reaction score
I'm shocked we won this WC without even playing our best. I was never too confident about our playing but still we made it. It's a great day for us.

I can't understand how 3 fucking referees can miss that it should have clearly been a corner for the Netherlands before the corner.

I can't understand how 3 fucking referees can miss that this

28wgjef.jpg

is a fucking red card.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
I'm shocked we won this WC without even playing our best. I was never too confident about our playing but still we made it. It's a great day for us.

I can't understand how 3 fucking referees can miss that this

28wgjef.jpg

is a fucking red card.

2006 we had headbutt

2010 we had flying kick

2014 we will have .50 cal machine gun
:lol:

copa20142-300x236.jpg

Opeth666

Reaction score
spain dominated, and had much more possession, the netherlands did have their chances...but goddamn dude I cannot stand van brommel.

Rex

Reaction score
Cruyff: "The Holland game was ugly, coarse, hard, tight, inconspicuous and little football"

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
yea but that pass before that was offside

He was offside on the cross, but the pass fell well short and the Netherlands retook possession (sort of, falling down and having the ball bounce off of you isn't really taking possession, but that's the rules). When he fell down, the Netherlands player rolled towards the goal and brought Iniesta back onside. An incredibly lucky play that could have easily been flagged right away. My guess is the ref was looking at the other Spain player near the box (who was onside for the cross), since the ball was actually closer to him, even though it was intended for Iniesta.

Some questionable officiating just like the rest of the tournament. I still can't believe Puyol got away with spinning Robben completely around on that break away.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
I just watched the replay today. Very exciting, although the Netherlands got a bunch of fouls called against them and a few of those didn't seem like fouls to me. Both of the keepers were outstanding, each side could have scored about 2 more goals if the keepers weren't so awesome.

Congratulations Spain!

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
He was offside on the cross, but the pass fell well short and the Netherlands retook possession (sort of, falling down and having the ball bounce off of you isn't really taking possession, but that's the rules). When he fell down, the Netherlands player rolled towards the goal and brought Iniesta back onside. An incredibly lucky play that could have easily been flagged right away. My guess is the ref was looking at the other Spain player near the box (who was onside for the cross), since the ball was actually closer to him, even though it was intended for Iniesta.

Some questionable officiating just like the rest of the tournament. I still can't believe Puyol got away with spinning Robben completely around on that break away.

Robben was just too quick for Poyul :lol: .. though he should have scored both of those where we was basically one on one with the keeper..

')