The World Cup 2010 thread

Who will go home with the world cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
I knew we'd win and although I'm still gutted we didn't get to take on holland in what would have been a dream final I'm happy with our performance overall (especially destroying argentina! :hbang:) and I'm really stoked up for the next euro tournament now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
and I'm really stoked up for the next euro tournament now.

Yeah, Germany Holland would be awesome... still tomorrows game will hopefully be as exciting as todays game...

and the next Euro will be definitely interesting :yesway:

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
I really wanted Uruguay to win against the Germans... had a rather large bet on them lol ... let us just hope Spain win tomorrow so I can recoup at least "a little" !

Dragonfly

Reaction score
So, tonight it's

Spain:
spain_bull_fight.jpg

VS

The Netherlands:
Achtergr02.jpg

Yeah, I just picked some really stereotype images :lol:

Who do you think will win and why?
Now, don't start flaming here, let me tell you first that I'm not a fanatic footbal supporter, but I'm from the Netherlands, and we're in the finals again after a lot of years, so I'm curious
+ it seemed like a nice subject to make a topic about to me :)
So let's discuss and have fun! Also, mention if you're going to watch the match!

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Spain will win I think, though Germany were the strongest team in the competition. They were flattening the competition in a steamroller fashion, but Spain's dull football shut them down and didn't let them open their full attacking style up.

I think we could be in for a dreadfully boring final now that Germany are out.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
Spain will win I think, though Germany were the strongest team in the competition. They were flattening the competition in a steamroller fashion, but Spain's dull football shut them down and didn't let them open their full attacking style up.

I think we could be in for a dreadfully boring final now that Germany are out.

Dull? I find Spain's game to be the most exciting in the tournament, at least until they get up by a goal or two. David Villa is the man

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Nederlands needs to win this. They've been to the final a bunch of times and not won it. I don't think the same has happened for spain, I think Holland deserve it more. Spain do look strong though, and anything can happen - I mean, I predicted a Germany VS Brazil final early on and look what happened to that :lol:

')