Thee gods of "snack"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Cover myself in peanut butter and stick a banana in--

Oh, wrong thread...

I actually like carrot juice as a snack.

broj15

Reaction score
with a george forman grill i can make a panini out of 2 slices of bred + what ever else i can find in my fridge: salami, meat loaf,fish... i've even made a fruit panini with apples, peanut butter, some chocolate flavored orange slices and some swiss cheese.... yea. swiss cheese...

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Smoke weed -> eat white cheddar flavored puffed rice cakes -> eat a pint of blueberries -> listen to music with headphones while wrapped in a puffy down comforter.

I just laughed for like 5 minutes imagining this :lol:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was young I used to just slice up a bunch of mozzarella or marble cheddar cheese on a plate, microwave it, and it with a fork. Now I put it on a pita/tortilla and make it more like a quesadilla, occasionally putting a few slices of ham or turkey breast and some hot sauce.

And for the OP, just about everyone in my gradeschool used to eat Mr. Noodles that way, I dunno why but it was the cool thing to do, even when adults used to warn us that it would cause stomach worms :lol:.

brick

artist & musician
Reaction score
Mix honey and peanut butter somewhere between 1:4 and 1:2 ratio and spread it on some crackers

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
I put mustard on just about everything.
When I was little I would take it, put it on bread and just eat it like that.

I used to eat banans+ mustard and lays, they were delicious :wub:

also; in high school I'd have a bag of pickles I'd eat with saltine crackers :ugh:

whatever though, they were fucking good :lol:

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
Godsnack?

Handful of fries in the oven, some chorizo and sausages in a pan, fry, remove and add more oil to the pan. Saute extremely finely diced onions, and make a brown sauce from that. Pile the fries up, add cheese, put under the broiler till golden, remove and put on the desired plate. Mix sausage and sauce, and pour over the fries. Add sriracha.
Yes, it's a remade poutine! YUM

For faster snacks, make a HUGE batch of chili con carne, freeze down in half portion sizes in foodgrade bags, and take one or two out when needed. Heat in oven, add sriracha and creme fraiche. Added awesome if you put it in a tortilla.

broj15

Reaction score
If you have access to transportation and 2 dollars and change i would suggest the "McManly" 1 McChicken with the bottom bun removed and placed chicken side down on the bottom bun of a McDouble. Your signal chain (see what i did there) should look something like this: top bun->burger, cheese, pickles, onions condiments-> bottom bun-> chicken patty, mayo, lettuce-> top bun.... The McManly!

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
I'm an omelette man. Any time of day. Any amount of repeats in a day. Whatever fillings are around. I don't care. "Sage, you want a pizza or an omelette?" Pizza omelette. Fuck yeah. First thing I ever cooked? An omelette. My wife and kids went on vacation without me for a week. I ate 21 meals, 16 of them were omelettes. Shrimp, brie, and avocado? Omelette that bitch. Spinach, swiss, and mushrooms? Fold it up in a nice flat thing made out of 3 well beaten eggs infused with milk, thank you. OMELETTE!!! "Sage, where should we go for dinner?" Denny's, so I can get me an OMELETTE! Om nom nom nom nom nomelette.

the drew

Very Sad Panda
Reaction score
If you have access to transportation and 2 dollars and change i would suggest the "McManly" 1 McChicken with the bottom bun removed and placed chicken side down on the bottom bun of a McDouble. Your signal chain (see what i did there) should look something like this: top bun->burger, cheese, pickles, onions condiments-> bottom bun-> chicken patty, mayo, lettuce-> top bun.... The McManly!

Me and my friends do that all the time, but we call it the McBitchin :lol:

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
The other day I had a jar of spinach dip and a jar of mushrooms in my fridge, so I put that on a sammich, sprinkled on a bit of cheese, and threw it on the Foreman. Soooooo goooooood. Also did the same thing with a chicken patty.

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score

Me and my friends do that all the time, but we call it the McBitchin :lol:

In the Hartford area, some people call it a "McG@ngBang". I know a dude who works at McDonalds and sometimes when he's working the drive through at night people will pull up and say "Yo gimme a McGangB@ng!" and he'll make them one...Admittedly, it does sound more like soliciting sex via drive thru than a sandwich...

I had to censor that because for some reason it wouldn't let me say that name lol.

James B

Reaction score
I'm eating a turkey and salsa sandwich formed with 3 stacked pancakes with syrup in between. I'm looking forward to buying groceries, food like this, popeyes and ramen is my current food groups.

Alpenglow

music and shat
Reaction score
My brother does this all the time and I tried it and about died it tastes so good. Take two pieces of regular bread (toasted, if possible) and smear nutella on one side of each. Then slice a banana down the middle and then chop it into pieces. Take those banana pieces and arrange them in the sandwich, and eat your bananutella sandwich. It's like sex. :wub:

My personal favorite requires a blender, so keep in mind it makes a bunch of noise. Anyway, scoop about 3 large scoops of vanilla ice cream into the blender, and then about 12 oz of milk (more for thinner consistency, less for thicker). Take two bananas, peel and put them in whole, and then add a dash of vanilla extract. It takes all of 2 minutes and you are left with about 32 oz of delicious banana milkshake. :D

')