There Will Be Blood

• Thread starter philkilla
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thadood

'Das brootal.
Reaction score
You know, I've been wanting to see this movie for quite a while. We got Netflix, where we get 1 movie at a time. And you know who runs it? My dad. He keeps bumping terrible movies to the top of the list. My friends keep saying "Dude, I'll just bring the DVD over!", but damnit, I got a Bluray player, and it's going to get viewed in Bluray.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
I've just watched this movie yesterday night.

Great movie, yes... but am I the only one that absolutely HATED the goddamn soundtrack?

It's so freaking annoying that I paused the DVD to find out who was responsible for making my ears bleed - and there you go, Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead.

The sad part is that I kinda like the band. But yeah, it's the worst soundtrack I've ever heard.

Reaction score
I've just watched this movie yesterday night.

Great movie, yes... but am I the only one that absolutely HATED the goddamn soundtrack?

It's so freaking annoying that I paused the DVD to find out who was responsible for making my ears bleed - and there you go, Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead.

The sad part is that I kinda like the band. But yeah, it's the worst soundtrack I've ever heard.
I loved the soundtrack.

')