Theres 50,000 bumblebees on the side of my house.

• Thread starter jaretthale78
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
the 50,000 was an estimate obviously...and the exterminator got rid of em pretty easily

he put the queen in a box and they all just went in the box...she must be one peice of smokin' bee ass...

oh, and there were squirels around the area and there were three of em layin on the ground dead cause the bees got at them...it was "teh br00talz"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

snowblind56

Reaction score
Just last week I noticed that I had damn wasp nest under the vinyl siding on my house by my back door. My girlfriend finally got pissed and called "The Bee Guy". Seriously, that's his business name. He came over, chemical blasted them and was gone 10 minutes later. $125. I felt kind of ripped off because it was over so quick and he didn't run away screaming like a little bitch(like I would). I did get a tube of beeswax chapstick and a fridge magnet out of it though. No joke.

But $125 for 10 minutes of work almost makes me want to quit my day job.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Just last week I noticed that I had damn wasp nest under the vinyl siding on my house by my back door. My girlfriend finally got pissed and called "The Bee Guy". Seriously, that's his business name. He came over, chemical blasted them and was gone 10 minutes later. $125. I felt kind of ripped off because it was over so quick and he didn't run away screaming like a little bitch(like I would). I did get a tube of beeswax chapstick and a fridge magnet out of it though. No joke.

But $125 for 10 minutes of work almost makes me want to quit my day job.
the guy who got rid of my bees got $400 out of it, and tore the side of my house off..:ugh:

Reaction score
In my infinite wisdom of youth, I once had a rather painful encounter with a bee. I was living in Cornwall at the time around Newquay (sp) and there was a wasp of some kind flying on this glass door. Like the fucking idiot 3 year old I was, I decided to smash it with my hand. I hit it at the exactly perfect angle that allowed the stinger of the mother fucker to just lodge itself in my hand. I had completely smashed the bee so the ENTIRE stinger was sticking out of my hand. That was 16 years ago, so I can't say for sure how much it hurt but I do remember crying like a little girl.

I also remember giant giant bees in that area that could sting you through your jeans. No bueno.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Worst experience with an actual wasp I ever had was being stung between my little toe and the one next to it 3 times when I trod on one of the fuckers.

Hurt like hell :ugh:

')